For Rajofboston

180DaysGuy

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I saw your approval posted on rupnet. In case you still visit this site, please reply.

Actually, I had seen some of your posts saying that u r from Boston/NH area (don't recollect exactly). And I had some questions for you about EAD renewal.

Basically did u renew your EAD before approval? If yes, then where did u renew it, Boston in person or mailed to Vermont INS?

TIA

For 180DaysGuy and other NH people

This question is for people from MA/NH. Can we go to Manchester NH INS in person to renew EAD ? Any body has any experience please share.

Mine is expiring in Dec. 02 ,so thinking of renewing now.

Thanks

I AM RAJOFBOSTON ON RUPNET

i lost my password for rajofboston on immigrationportal and so created a new id ( whoareyou).

I am from NH area. I got my EAD in person from Boston office. Manchester office never issue the EAD. So, don't waste your time.
Go to Boston office in person.

i did not renew my EAD.

Hope this helps and best of luck to all of you.

Thanks whoareyou

I just had one more question:

When was your previous EAD expiring? I mean were you close to the 90 days window.

Thanks

no

i was not close to the EAD 90 days window. my EAD was supposed to expire in Jan. I did not file it with my 485 but later went to boston office in Jan and got it personally.

I was sure that by that time, i would hear something about my case.

I may not go to Boston , since it is too far for me and need to take a day off and so on, I will send it myself to INS by post , I guess I have enough time in hand , more than 2 months before my EAD expires . Will let u know abt my experience if I indeed go to Boston in person.

HajiAli

Thanks HajiAli,

Let us know also when you mail I-765 form, what attachments, when you receive the notice, when check encashed, etc.?

Hope I am not asking for too much.

180DaysGuy.

I will certainly let u know the details and don't worry u r NOT asking for too much !:)

BTW can some one please tell me how to notify INS about myself switching from H1 to EAD , so that my H1 clock does not tick any more ?

Thanks