For IGATE guys -- Talked to IIO

DaBloke

Registered Users (C)
Hi IGATE folks,

My ID was in the list posted at EOW on 05/11. I called VSC and luckily made thru and got to speak with a kind IIO. I went through all the stuff like spell check of my name, address etc. Before even I got to the I485 stuff she asked me "did your company did something with your I..?" before she completed I said yes they have filed Amended I140. She immediately searched for the amended I140 using my A#.....she said she could not see any sign of receiving the amended I140....then she searched using the name...no use same result. Only God would have a clue about this amended I140. At this moment I do not have any evidence of it being filed!

I asked the IIO how long it would take for the Am-I140 to be approved she answered that she do not know. I also asked "How long after the AM-I140 approval would it take for the I485 to be approved?" she replied "within six weeks"

This is really frustrating!!

No Title

DaBloke,

Don\'t worry. INS is taking about 3 weeks or more to enter the data in the system. At that time the I-140 Receipt Notice is generated. I still haven\'t recvd my receipt notice for my I-140 which was filed on APR 26. In my case the I-140 was automatically linked and is with the same officer as of May 09. I am still waiting for approval.

Try calling up in about 2-3 weeks time. Your I-140 should be in place by then. Good Luck

vscrd1199