for I765 USCIS asked for Additional Evidence

ds2007

USCIS has asked me for additional evidence. I didn't get the mail so far to know what evidence they needed from me, I just got this status when I checked my case status today online. Right now I am on H1 but still my husband filed I485 for me(spouse), anyone have any idea about what might be the additional evidence they are asking for?any previous experience?

Another EAD

USCIS has asked me for additional evidence. I didn't get the mail so far to know what evidence they needed from me, I just got this status when I checked my case status today online. Right now I am on H1 but still my husband filed I485 for me(spouse), anyone have any idea about what might be the additional evidence they are asking for?any previous experience?

I also checked on-line case status and found there is the same message requring for additional evidence. I haven't received a notice yet.

You've got to furnish more details than just "request for evidence" for us to pour over the details and strategies. Please keep this forum informed on any updates you receive, so that the gurus can better reflect and guide you for the specifics that you might need.

Additional Evidence

The additional evidence they asked are Birth certificate and Passport Biographical pages, still wondering how could they missed those,though I attached those two evidences.

It doesn't make sense

The additional evidence they asked are Birth certificate and Passport Biographical pages, still wondering how could they missed those,though I attached those two evidences.

Their request doesn't make sense to me. I765 doesn't require Birth Certificate if you have already filed I485 and may be reviewed by either new hire or clerk, who doen't know anything about I765.

CIS Misplaced

Below was received from my attoney regarding of the additional evidence request for I765.

"we received a request for evidence in your application for
employment authorization. It appears that the CIS misplaced the
evidence relating your case to your husband's case and has asked for
evidenc of the basis for your application. We will send a response with the receipts, etc. by tomorrow."

When we send several application in a package to CIS, your certain application may be incorrectly filed with other applicant or application during document triage. This could be a reason for REF, no receipt, or process delay (application with missing documnets required may be set aside), but CIS moslty try to cover their mistake and turn it to innocent immigrant.