For folks who submitted I140/485 after DEC 20/ '04

deaj

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Today CSC updated the processing times , I140 is currently at Feb'05 and I485 is at Jan'05. I filed I140 and 485 concurrently on DEC 15th '04. My reicept date for I 140 is Dec 20th. As per the update made by CSC today , isn't my status would have got updated. The status for I140 still shows AS It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case.

Let me know anybody else out there is in the same page as I am...

Cheers
Deaj

deaj
according to the scanned results by me and few other guys for cases filed after Dec 20th , more than 60% are still pending.

RB

yh_mltr2004 said:
Hi Deaj,

Do you have any LUD on 140 or 485 ? if not you are ok, you will be approved soon, if you see LUD that means problem

yh_mltr
what made you too think like that

RB

What is LUD?

Could you please advice what LUD means. I am new to this forum.
Thanks
Deaj

If LUD means , last updated date, for I140 my LUD is same as the reciept date i.e Dec 22,2004 and for I485 is 04/13 /05.
Thanks
Deaj

LUD on 485 may mean that NAme check is cleared. I got an LUD for me & wife's application on 4/26 but not for son's 485 or my 140.

yh_mltr2004 said:
I was looking at all the approvals on this forum, most of the 140 approvals were straight shot approvals without any LUD change, for those who had lUD on 140 received RFE in couple of days.

your hypothesis is wrong my friend

rarebell said:
your hypothesis is wrong my friend

May be I am wrong, this is based on the posting I saw here, if it is approval most of them got it very next day after lud, if no change after lud change , rfe is on the way

If you got LUD, but nothing happens in the following days, it may be the RFE.
If you got LUD, for example, May 01, you may got approval the VERY next day, May 02. Some cases kept getting LUDs, for example, May 01, May 02, May 03, and you may approval on May 04. It depends on if there is any thing changed after your LUD in the following days.

xyr888 said:
If you got LUD, but nothing happens in the following days, it may be the RFE.
If you got LUD, for example, May 01, you may got approval the VERY next day, May 02. Some cases kept getting LUDs, for example, May 01, May 02, May 03, and you may approval on May 04. It depends on if there is any thing changed after your LUD in the following days.

Hi,

You are right, thats exactly what I said, if you have LUD and no updates in coming days, it is defenitely RFE. This is the pattern I saw and looks like it is correct

Thanks

What is LUD

LUD means Last update. Is that correct.
I can see the respective LUD's in my profile when I log on to USCIS web site when I check the status.
Or is there a different way to check the LUD's.

Thanks
dEAJ

deaj said:
LUD means Last update. Is that correct.
I can see the respective LUD's in my profile when I log on to USCIS web site when I check the status.
Or is there a different way to check the LUD's.

Thanks
dEAJ

Correct. Thats the way.