For everyone who applied in June last week

Hi Friends,

This is the first time I am posting a messege in this forum. I would like to join with you guys too and participate in this forum. First of all, I need to thank this forum supporters and all the gurus who shared their valuable opinions here.

Our case is current for the July VB, and our Attorney applied it on June 29th. Attorney says that the packet was reached on July 1st to USCIS PO Box. We were wondering will it be accepted or not?

Thanks in advance...
vksaism

Last edited by a moderator:
Called USCIS

This is for everyone whose priority date was in June and were qualified to apply in June but mailed their packages in the last week of June. It is obvious due to contradictory statements from USCIS that many of us are interpreting our apps won't go through if they reach USCIS this week. I fall under the same situation. I was able to get through the USCIS on their phone lines. I called three times and I got different answers all the three times. First two times (once with a supervisor), they were not sure and admitted the USCIS language was confusing. They told me to make an appointment with an immigration officer. Third time, the operator consulted Here is the number to call

Good luck all
Krish

Hi I called USCIS this morning and spoke with first line of CSR and insisted him that I need to speak to an officer. After 5 Minutes I got a chance to speak with an officer? After explaining my case (My AOS packet reached on July 2nd at 7.55AM) he took my name and DOB and after 2 minutes he told me very clearly that I am going to get my packet back and it is only a matter of time. He sounded like USCIS made decision to reject all the applications received on July 2nd...there goes my last hope...hang on to H1B's little more...

Reached USCIS on July 2nd accept or reject:mad:

Really really disappointing----

What a mess!..

My PD is Nov 2002. I-485 and I-140 (premium) filed concurrently on June 29th. Reached USCIS on June 30th, but nobody received it. They received it on July 02, at 7:55 am.

From all that's been posted on this thread, looks like a reject on both I-485 & I-140.