• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

for egyptians only

petrojet

Registered Users (C)
dears,
i would ask if any egyptian perform the cp or have any idea do we have to submit the avidapt of support form or not :confused:

petrojet said:
dears,
i would ask if any egyptian perform the cp or have any idea do we have to submit the avidapt of support form or not :confused:

I'm egyptian and have no one in USA to mkae "avidapt of support form" so I go to CP without it and I pass it thanks GOD
Best wishes to you

hiiiiiiiiii petro jet
i'm asking u when did u get ur second backage which includes the date of the interview coz i didn't get it yet
and what was ur number in the lottery
thanks alot 4 ur help

for egyptians

dear ,
my case no. is 2007af 17xxx it will become current insha alla i april i don,t get yet my 2nd package letter
what about your case no

dear petrojet,
thanks alot 4 concerning,my case number is 28---,and i also didn't get my second package,but how did u know the month ur case numbr will be current?
thanks 4 ur help.....

good luck

dear ,
according to the monthly increasing rate of the cases you can estimate nearly when your case number will be current