For Debo

gerda bob

Registered Users (C)
Hi Debo,

I was just reading the news on the immigration-law.com and it says
Updated 08/11/01: I-485 Decisions Under Seize for Cases in District Offices Under Western INS Region

Report indicates that CSC was experiencing problems and delays in processing of name checks and fingerprints for the cases pending at the INS district offices within the jurisdiction of the INS Western Region, and on June 4, 2001, the INS HQ issued a directive to the CSC and the Western Region Director to hold decisions of pending I-485 cases pending at the District Offices until this problem is resolved. The cases which are affected by this decision are those which the District Offices requested CSC for such FBI and CIA name check ( I-181) after December 15, 2000. In the meantime, though, the District Office will continue to schedule and conduct interviews for these applicants. The seize may last until September 1, 2001. Obviously, the affected cases may include family-based 485 of aliens who are immediate realtives of the U.S. citizens or the permanent residents. Please stay tuned to this website for further development.

I was just wondering what do you think. M0y that is why they do not have the FP in the system. Another Q is the District Office the one that everyone submit their cases in Laguna Niguel or it is something different

Take care man

Greta Garbo

No Title

I dont know how it affects our cases...Our FP was requested from FBI by CSC at Laguna Niguel and not by district offices...I guess this is more for family oriented cases..

Thanks Debo,

Hey man,

thanks for the info, however in the paragraph it says that this problem is experienced by the whole western reagion. Anyway, my point is that again and agin we are subjected to suffer because of external circumstance and the whole sucking process.

Hope you enjoyed the trip