For cases transferred to Local Offices

Want GC Soon

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
For cases that are transferred to Local Offices, we need to file EAD at Chicago Lock Box office. When we file at Chicago, the receipt number starts with MSC(Missouri Service Center) which says that the I-765 application currently is processing Nov 29, 2004 applications.

In this case of MSC receipt numbers, do we need to follow Vermont Processing Times since 485 was filed in Vermont and then transferred to local offices or follow Missouri Service Center processing times since our receipt numbers start with MSC.

Please clarify.. Any thoughts!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I mailed my EAD renewal package by USPS to Chicago office on Feb. 2, 2005
(since it is P.O. box address, FedEx does not take it). But I have not heard anything back yet, even the check for application fee has not been cached yet.

How long does it usually take to receive the receipt from Chicago office after the package is sent?

prlover,
welcome to the club , i have also been waiting since 1st week of feb, nothing yet, dont know abou the check, since it was filed by the lawyer

prlover said:
I mailed my EAD renewal package by USPS to Chicago office on Feb. 2, 2005
(since it is P.O. box address, FedEx does not take it). But I have not heard anything back yet, even the check for application fee has not been cached yet.

How long does it usually take to receive the receipt from Chicago office after the package is sent?

prlover,
welcome to the club , i have also been waiting since 1st week of feb, nothing yet, dont know abou the check, since it was filed by the lawyer

Normally we get it within a week to get the receipt notice and then you need to schedule for FP at your local ASC.

Good Luck!