for [B]xwyli[/B], has your online status been updated after you replied to RFE?

tripleanxious

Registered Users (C)
I replied to RFE on 12/22/02 and my online status hasn't been updated yet. talked to IIO twice and one said I should wait and not to worry. The other said that I should make sure that my lawyer sent the reply in "an envelop with a red stripe" but couldn't tell me what I should do if my lawyer did send in the reply in such an envelop. is your status updated? Thanks!

Yes, mine did. My lawyer sent in the response on 12/27/02 and the website got updated on 01/03/03.

Find out from the IIO if they have received the response for the RFE and if not then you may want to check with your lawyer.

tripleanxious,

check with your lawyer to make sure he/she includes the RFE page the NSC sends. not saying that lawyer is incompetent but mistakes do happen.

mine was also the same case, did not got updated for about a month and a half and then got the paralegal to resend it and then it was updated within 3 days.

hope that helps.

My online status still was not updated. My lawyer called INS yesterday. The following is the email my lawyer sent to me. Hope it can give you some help. I will keep you posted. Please post here if your case status changes.

"Talked to INS this morning. The officer said file with officer now, that indicates they received the Response. Usually the file is in holding area after RFE issued, upon receipt of response, they will go together to the officer. He will check for us and let us know if they received the response. May take a few days."