For Anand Jain

norfesept01

Registered Users (C)
I noticed that there is a posting for an approval for Anand Jain on Rupnet with an approval date of 5/21/2003. The interesting thing is that his fingerprinting date is 1/22/2002, which means that his approval was made more than 15 months after his fingerprinting.

Anand, if you are still out there, would you please enlighten us all on whether or not your fingerprints were taken again?

If not, it begs this question. Is a 2nd fingerprinting mandatory after 15 months because fingerprints 'expire', or is it just that, like so many other things that happen with the INS without rhyme or reason, the 2nd fingerprinting process is another act of whimsy to which some are subjected to and some are not?

2nd finger print

I an not Anand Jain, but he is my friend. If you notice he had a RFE and that was in fact for 2nd finger print. So he had his 2nd finger printing done last in the last month.

Sudhesh

Thanks. Will KMCA clarify too?

There is another approval out there though today for KMCA whose fingerprinting was done on 12/6/2001!!

Re: Thanks. Will KMCA clarify too?

Originally posted by norfesept01
There is another approval out there though today for KMCA whose fingerprinting was done on 12/6/2001!!

Under comments, KMCA says "Apprd for myself & Wife after 2nd FP"

KS