For All Whose Lud Didn"t Change After Fp

Retro-victim

Registered Users (C)
It seems that everybody is on same boat. When I gave my 1st FP, 3 years ago, my LUD changed the same day. But when I gave my 2nd FP in Jan 2007, LUD didn't change.

I took Infopass Appointment yesterday. I asked the officer to check my FP. Firstly he said the FP report hasn't come yet but then he said "Wait a minute, there is another place I can check".
Then he checked the 2nd place & found out that my FP has reached there.

Here is my guess what might be happening:

Earlier, they used to update the LUD everytime they recieve the FP report. But it was waste of time & energy coz even if someone's FP is ok, he couldn't get GC because of retrogression or some other reason.

Now I guess, what they are doing is, collecting all FPs at one centralized location. When all other formalities are done & case is ready to be approved, they check the latest FP from that location & if its clear, approve the case.

My guess is based on the fact that EVERYBODY is experiencing the same thing of no LUD change after FP & no one experienced it before. So it seems some process might've changed somewhere.

But I don't see it as a bad news. Its just a different procedure/

What ya'll say??

Thats an interesting theory.

In my case, they took my FP on 11/18/2006 and no LUD change. The LUD stays the same for 5 months until this week when I check the uscis website and I found out that I have a new LUD which is 5/8/2007. No msg change though, only LUD changed.

Whats your theory on this one?

It seems that everybody is on same boat. When I gave my 1st FP, 3 years ago, my LUD changed the same day. But when I gave my 2nd FP in Jan 2007, LUD didn't change.

I took Infopass Appointment yesterday. I asked the officer to check my FP. Firstly he said the FP report hasn't come yet but then he said "Wait a minute, there is another place I can check".
Then he checked the 2nd place & found out that my FP has reached there.

Here is my guess what might be happening:

Earlier, they used to update the LUD everytime they recieve the FP report. But it was waste of time & energy coz even if someone's FP is ok, he couldn't get GC because of retrogression or some other reason.

Now I guess, what they are doing is, collecting all FPs at one centralized location. When all other formalities are done & case is ready to be approved, they check the latest FP from that location & if its clear, approve the case.

My guess is based on the fact that EVERYBODY is experiencing the same thing of no LUD change after FP & no one experienced it before. So it seems some process might've changed somewhere.

But I don't see it as a bad news. Its just a different procedure/

What ya'll say??

Same thing here. I did my first FP(code 3) approx 2 years ago. Last month, on 4/10, I did second FP(code 1). No LUD after that. Just today I scheduled an infopass appointment for 5/31 to check my FP. I will post my experience.

I have a question, can I get the information whether my namecheck is cleared or not when I go for this appoinment? Also, can I check for my wifes namecheck and second FP? or she needs to be there with me?

Thanks

Joelly:
It could be that your case is being move forward. The LUD change may not be linked to FP. Good luck to u. U never know, may be u get a surprise.

NeiGC:
YES, You can get the information whether your namecheck is cleared or not when I go for this appoinment. They'll tell u

About your wife, well, I don't know. May be you'll have to take her with you. But if she is filing it as your dependent, i think it doesn't matter much. You should first be concerend about ur case only..:)

I did my FP on 11/03/2006 and there is no LUD change so far. Send a enquiry letter through attorney on Feb 28, then LUD changes but so far no reply and no action.

I did my FP 3 weeks ago. No updates either...
Before this I did 3 FPs. Each time LUD changed...
God know whats been cooking...

EB3 PD 04/2003
I485 10/2004

FP3 code1 03/27/07 NO LUD?

hi!

I am EB3 PD 07/2002 India recently I did my FP3 Code1 no lud till now I call USCIS & talk to lady at NSC first she said she has no data weather name check is cleared or not but she can see FP done on 03/27/07 I requested to check she was nice & polite asked me to hold & let her check other side (which side I don't know) after 30 second hold she yes name check is clear for me & my wife & she does't see any other problem except visa availability i.e PD not current whaen I asked her when will I get my case approved she said that she don't know. whats that????

What options did you select to reach the live representative ?

hi!

I am EB3 PD 07/2002 India recently I did my FP3 Code1 no lud till now I call USCIS & talk to lady at NSC first she said she has no data weather name check is cleared or not but she can see FP done on 03/27/07 I requested to check she was nice & polite asked me to hold & let her check other side (which side I don't know) after 30 second hold she yes name check is clear for me & my wife & she does't see any other problem except visa availability i.e PD not current whaen I asked her when will I get my case approved she said that she don't know. whats that????

I would not worry about LUD after FP

Hi,

I would not worry too much about LUD after FP.

Myself and wife and 2 kids got approved by NSC on April 12 and got the 4 GC's on April 19.

My wife and I were fingerprinted on separate occasions, my wife first in November 2006 and I a month later on December 2006, even though I was the primary applicant on EB2. We never got LUD's after our FP's.

Our kids ( age 3 and 4) were then summoned for code 2 biometrics on Feb 23, 2007. Following that only did we receive LUD's for my wife and I for RFE. We replied after a month and we got our approval after 2 weeks of NSC receipt of the RFE's.