• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For All high Case Number in DV 2010

Hi Saint,
I thought your medical report was ready. If it is not, then u have to try to speed it up probably by asking the clinic to process it faster. That is all u can do. Medical reports usually need only a few days to complete unless there is a suspicion that u may have tuberculosis and the physician likes to order time taking tests like culture of a specimen. you just need to contact the clinic frequently to give u the report. I think it will be ready in a few days. Good luck.

but its not clear to me, what do you mean Administrative procedure ?

Medical was done on the same day, I called yesterday to the Doctors, they said Medical report was taken by Embassy on Friday, there wouldn't be any problem. So, how many days can be taken to get the procedure done ? Officer said they are aware my case, just he recommend me to go Doctor today (last Thursday) !

Saint, adminstrative processing is when the embassy would like to further check some of your documents. Your case is not under adminstrative processing. It was delayed just because your medical report was not ready. If the embassy has received your medical report on Friday, then I hope they will call you in a couple of days. Don't worry. You may also call the consulate in your country and ask them about your case. Good luck.

Saint,
Why don't u call the embassy. All documents are in their hands. I think u need to recall them. Everyday after now is very precious for you. Call them!!

Saint my friend, you have to email and call the embassy asap and call the medical center where you did your medicals asap and explain them the situation, we all pray for you, and with god help you can make it, just hang on and you will do it

Yes, I called embassy yesterday. They got medical report and all documents in their hand. But said me, not made any decision yet. So, its really tough situation now.
I saw 1 very interesting video....life sharing.....perhaps it will be interesting here!

Visit: http://www.thedeenshow.com/

Saint,
You will get your visa next week. There is nothing to process, you are just on the queue to be called and told the happy news. Best wishes.