• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For All high Case Number in DV 2010

firo1234

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys for all high Case Numbers in The world let Pray to God that All of us get current this year no matter what are our relegion or country, lets pray and support each others

namitathapa my friend, if you follow the numbers you will figure out that asia will be current on July, thats what I am praying for

CN current for May 16400 was and the CN current for June is 19550, that is a increment of 3150. If we follow post than we can make an approximation that the highest CN for Asia might be 29000. Assuming that the increment to be constant for the next 3 months(i.e Jul, Aug and Sept) the increment will be 9450(i.e.3150X3) So the number that might be current for sept will be 29000(19550+3150). So my point is that even though by Jul all Asia is current till sept we still need to wait for interview( if our CN is in the range of 25850 to 29000) so what is the difference for some one with CN 28550 weather all Asia ia current by July or 29000 is current in Sept???

I might be wrong , This is what came to my mind

Last edited by a moderator:
well its all good as long as we have our case numbers is current any time but its more safe for us if we have it on july or augest, because u never knows what happen, in one fourm i read case number in asia for a guy is 31500 and i never heard bigger than this number, but at all circumistances we have to be 100 % prepaired I mean all our documents and every thing supose to be ready and accurate because its our chance, and I think if we have all our documents we will make it just prepair every thing and we will be fine..... full of hope :)

CN current for May 16400 was and the CN current for June is 19550, that is a increment of 3150. If we follow post than we can make an approximation that the highest CN for Asia might be 29000. Assuming that the increment to be constant for the next 3 months(i.e Jul, Aug and Sept) the increment will be 9450(i.e.3150X3) So the number that might be current for sept will be 29000(19550+3150). So my point is that even though by Jul all Asia is current till sept we still need to wait for interview( if our CN is in the range of 25850 to 29000) so what is the difference for some one with CN 28550 weather all Asia ia current by July or 29000 is current in Sept???

I might be wrong , This is what came to my mind

I don't think it will increase in the same rate during the coming 3 months since no visa issuence is done after September. They will try to finish them early as previous years.

My expectation is that Asia will be current either in July or August

I don't think it will increase in the same rate during the coming 3 months since no visa issuence is done after September. They will try to finish them early as previous years.

My expectation is that Asia will be current either in July or August

I am totaly with you 100% madu12, if u make study for the previous years visa bulletin u will find out that if Africa reach the 50000 and less visa all another region become current, so in the worst ways it will be current on augest :)

I am totaly with you 100% madu12, if u make study for the previous years visa bulletin u will find out that if Africa reach the 50000 and less visa all another region become current, so in the worst ways it will be current on augest :)

Yes there is a logic behind that . Each year when Africa reaches 50,000 , the other regions become current

Thanks for your reply.
I sent by post all documents to KCC on 14th April 2010. But worried, last 1 week massive air traffic in EU due to Balkanic Ash. Then I sent fax to KCC with DSP-122 form & DS 230 Part 1 & 2.
And By email, all necessary documents with Photograph for faster processing.
Didn't get any reply......

Well, I received my original 1st letter from home country just yesterday.
Now, Should I send again this Bar code sheet to them.
Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.
I sent by post all documents to KCC on 14th April 2010. But worried, last 1 week massive air traffic in EU due to Balkanic Ash. Then I sent fax to KCC with DSP-122 form & DS 230 Part 1 & 2.
And By email, all necessary documents with Photograph for faster processing.
Didn't get any reply......

Well, I received my original 1st letter from home country just yesterday.
Now, Should I send again this Bar code sheet to them.
Thanks.
my frined kcc will cofirm if they receive your forms if you send them email and they will replay you if they receive it, but when you inquiry about it you have to include your full name and case number and date of birth in order they contact you by email and no need to be worry, but I think if you sent them by fedex it's better, any way wish you luck don't be worry just relax dude and please pray for me to have my interview soon :)

Well, Good morning !
KCC received my application & started processing.
Do you know how long it will take ?
My serial is beginning in Visa bulletin since December 2009.
Should I process to collect Police certificate from my country now until to receive 2NL.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I made mistake in DSP 230 Part 1 form. And not enough time, as KCC informed me.

Can any one advise me how can I proceed like "Adjustment of Status" as I have valid multiple B1 / B2 visa ?

Hi, I made mistake in DSP 230 Part 1 form. And not enough time, as KCC informed me.

Can any one advise me how can I proceed like "Adjustment of Status" as I have valid multiple B1 / B2 visa ?

You can't adjust status with B1/B2 visa. This visa does not give you legal right to live in the US to change your immigration status.

Let say, after getting immigration visa under DV 2010, within how many months I should fly in US ? Is there any time limitation ?