For all cases where Primary approved and Spouse waiting...

itsok

Registered Users (C)
I am wondering if there are any cases where Primary approved and spouse is still waiting..

Thanks.

--------------
I-140 & I-1485 EB2 Notice date 01/08/2003
I-140 approved - 10/06/2003
FP for both self and spouse - 9/28/2004 and 9/23/2004
RFE for self only - 11/3/2004 - medical
Self AD - 12/03/2004

No approval for spouse.....The mesage says "Finger prints recvd.. process continued..."

My wife is still pending

They asked for new medical examination for my wife. We already sent the records and they have received them on 1/13/05.

Any idea how long does it usually takes for re-assignment?

spouse waiting

i was approved in dec and for spouse they said her name check not cleared by fbi and DHS dept of homeland security

RD march 17 2004
FP for both sept 30 , 2004

Wife still Waiting

I am on the same boat. My kids and I got our plastic cards already in Dec 2004. We were interviewed on Nov 2004 but the officer said she cannot approve my wife as her name check is still pending. She stamped her passport with "Pending" and gave her note that her name check is still pending and should contact the officer in case we have not heard from her 90 days from the interview date.

My wife's EAD will be expiring the April and I would like to file the renewal next week.

does anyone know where I should file the EAD renewal? My lawyer said I should send it to Newark where her I-485 is being processed and pending.
Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

I was approved on Sep 23 and my spouse and kids got approved two months later on Nov 23, 2004. Nothing unusual you guys will get your spouse back soon.

Good luck to you all.

My (RD June-2002) case got approved during Sep-2004.

But my wife and kids approval are yet to be done.

Don't know "what to do? how long it will take also?".

I guess Name Check is not for kids below 18 yrs old.

Lets us keep this thread alive.

Dont worry,

It just happens to be your luck that two different officers are working on your cases. keep in mind that some officers work from home and happens to be slower and some work only parttime and some work only one or two days so its just matter of time...good luck

My wife's is also like that.
When my case got approved in July , Her case was transferred to DC local office instead where we lived at that time.
After we moved back to TX, we filed for AR-11, sent them letters, finally I took infopass appt for her and they moved her case from DC to here in Houston.
Then on Dec 30th I called the 800 and choose the companion case option, spoke to a knowledgeable officer from TSC.
She told me my wife's case had indeed moved to Houston, the papers had reached Houston D.O. and the reason for hers not being approved is becos they didn't get her FPs.

My recommendation to all of those if you are not aware why your spouse/kid's case is transferred then to call the 800 number and after 28th Dec they allow the call to be transferred to TSC.
You have to choose the option for Companion case and speak to the officer
and mention to him/her about your companion case not being approved.
So in case like ours, where FP were not rec'd correctly, they will at least arrange for new FP notice. so in case like medical exam, they will arrange for that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife Finally Approved!!

acc918 said:
I am on the same boat. My kids and I got our plastic cards already in Dec 2004. We were interviewed on Nov 2004 but the officer said she cannot approve my wife as her name check is still pending. She stamped her passport with "Pending" and gave her note that her name check is still pending and should contact the officer in case we have not heard from her 90 days from the interview date.

My wife's EAD will be expiring the April and I would like to file the renewal next week.

does anyone know where I should file the EAD renewal? My lawyer said I should send it to Newark where her I-485 is being processed and pending.
Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Everybody. Just got the approval letter in the mail for my wife. Actually, the congressman's office in our area helped us a lot in following-up with USCIS. Now I am trying to set an infopass appointment so we can get her passport stamped but I cannot get any. The message said No available information at this time. What can I do????

I just got my 485 approved on 1/20/05 and my ND is 11/03. I had added my spouse to my 485 application on 9/04.

Any ideas when we can expect her 485 approval. She has not even received her FP notice yet...so that maybe a sign. But what 'processing date' do we go by for her case? Is it when they are working on cases past 11/03 or past 9/04?

acc918: I just scheduled an appointment thru InfoPass in Houston. I also saw there were a lot of them available when I saw it...What location are you looking at? good luck

Infopass

praytx said:
I just got my 485 approved on 1/20/05 and my ND is 11/03. I had added my spouse to my 485 application on 9/04.

Any ideas when we can expect her 485 approval. She has not even received her FP notice yet...so that maybe a sign. But what 'processing date' do we go by for her case? Is it when they are working on cases past 11/03 or past 9/04?

acc918: I just scheduled an appointment thru InfoPass in Houston. I also saw there were a lot of them available when I saw it...What location are you looking at? good luck

thanks praytx. I just got an appointment for both me and my wife. I want to go with her on her stamping so we could just go to SSA to remove SSN restriction and get new cards for my kids. We are going to Newark. However, I have not gotten any appointment for my kids. Do I still need to get one for them?

same thing my wife anf my doughter 485 approved in Dec. 30, 2004 and my 485 still pending , at the bigging i thought that it happend only with me but now i'm seeing this page become big and the names increasing god bless us.......

I-140 & I-1485 EB2 Notice date 08/2002
I-140 approved - 5/2003
FP for both self and spouse - 9/22/2004 and 9/23/2004

Update on Wife's Case

Few hours ago we got the "E-Mails" notifying that my wife 's case has been approved.

Her details are as follows:
ND=1/6/03
FP=11/2/04
AD=1/21/04

The time will come for all and each of your family members.

wife's case pending

our ND 10/02; FP 09/04. My AD 12/04; my wife's still pending.

Seeing all the cases in this thread, my feeling is that these cases are just a matter of time.