Follow up on case status enquiry

forgetgc

Registered Users (C)
I am a derivative applicatant. Initiated case status enquiry on March 23rd and received a letter from USCIS asking me to call and give principal applicant's A/src nos in order to work on derivative case. I am trying to do that, but everytime i am getting the message as "We are having a temperory problem in our system, you cannot access your information...............pls try again later" Don't know what to do. Really frustrating.

Any help? Thanks.

I485 primary and dependant ND NOV2002

FP for both DEC 2004

AD for both ?????????????

That's good sign

My husband and my son had the same problem while checking status via 800 number and mine has been fine. They got approved on March 22, 2005 but mine is still waiting. So don't worry about the message. Someone also pointed out that that's a good sign...they are working on your case.

ND: Oct 23, 2002
FP: Dec, 2004
AD: soon?

An error message usualy measn you have recent initiated case status inquiry. Some case inquiry leads to approval and some not. It will take approx 560 days before the error messages disappears.

I think that message appears when your online status reads:"on xxxx we responded to your request ..........". Am I right guys, please correct me if it is not true.