follow to join

layola

I came to the US through DV lottery but did not include my wife and kids on the initial application process , can I file for them through the follow to join process ? Somebody help me

Were you married and did you have children before completing the DV process? If yes, did you list them on the DV application where it asked about your spouse and children?

Which year is your lottery visa, is it DV-2014?

Your eligibility to bring them depends on your answers to the above.

Yes we ware married and had two kids before processing the dv apllication in 2010 but i did not state on the application that i was marry or had any kids

That means you won't be able to bring them to the US, and if USCIS finds out about your wife and children, they can revoke your green card for failing to list them on the DV application.

There is no option to have them immigrate through you.

If they immigrate, they would have to use another route, such as your wife finding an employer who will sponsor her, or your wife's US citizen parent or sibling petitioning for her. But even with those options, your green card would be in jeopardy because USCIS might cross-reference your immigration file during your immigration process.