Folks with rfe generated but not mailed out pl read

cool_bandha

Registered Users (C)
When you call IIO next can you find out for which dates they are currently
mailing out rfe\'s

Last I know was June 20 (This info is a week old so new updates are appreciated)

Thanks

No Title

It would really help if someone posts to this thread!!!
Its to our advantage to share info on this board.
I guess if no one is interested to find out and share info
then I am also going to join the gang of the silent spectators
and will post only my approval info.

No Title

cool_bandha
None wud have called...IIO.. i think..Everyone is peeved with this IIO and viceversa as per last weeks board discussion.
Dont loose heart..Keep on posting..

No Title

cool_bandha : When I first spoke to an IIO about 2 weeks back the lady told me that they were working on Jun 4th cases. The next two times I called after that they were not willing to part that info and told me to wait for about 3 more weeks, so I am also hoping somebody gets to an IIO who is willing to find out and give that kind of info.

No Title

Cool_Bandha

I am also in the same board as you. The problem with me is that I have called IIO 3 times in the last 4 working days. Else I would have called and got this info. My rfe generation date is 07/02/01.

According to you probably my rfe will be mailed by next week. If that is true, then I would be very happy as I will in a position to respond to that rfe before the end of the month atleast. Because anything less than 3 months seems to be a fantasy nowadays.

No Title

Here is what I just found out about my case. RFE was generated on June 26 but I have not received it yet. Is it mailed to the lawyer or us?

No Title

H4-H1 rfe CSC wac 01-183 rfe on 7/3 as per AVM but not yet got in the mail .... :(( any more inputs