Folks whose PD will be current in Jan 2007

HaraKad

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

For those of who you who will be current in Jan, is your FP still valid?
Mine was done in July 2005. So does that mean that it has expired?? Is there anything I can do?

My PD is finally becoming current in Jan 2007 after 5+ years of waiting, so dont want to anything to go wrong now....so please advise.

Thanks.

I think you should take infopass and get FP appointment since your FP seems to be expired.
UB
HaraKad said:
Hi,

For those of who you who will be current in Jan, is your FP still valid?
Mine was done in July 2005. So does that mean that it has expired?? Is there anything I can do?

My PD is finally becoming current in Jan 2007 after 5+ years of waiting, so dont want to anything to go wrong now....so please advise.

Thanks.

EB1UB said:
I think you should take infopass and get FP appointment since your FP seems to be expired.
UB

Thanks for the quick response
How does one schedule an infopass appointment?

will_get_there1 said:
quite straight forward, go to http://infopass.uscis.gov/
and set up an apointment for "question on your case" , during apointment ask for - "has my FP expired", if it is then officer will give you letter for FP.

will_get_there1,

I did have my infopass appointment today but the officer just asked me to contact the Laguna Niguel office for FP. She did not give me any letter.
However she told me that the Namecheck has been cleared...which is a big relief.

Any ideas as to whom to contact next for FP?

Last edited by a moderator: