Folks who did NOT recv NOA/check not cashed after sending to Lewisville lock box, Pls post here

Thats why its a good idea to always send with a Return Receipt/FedEx/UPS or something. If its going from Dallas to Lewisville, a week is max for delivery. Perhaps the mail is lost. Consider re-applying or call IO after 30 days passing..

I am in the same boad

I fedex the N-400 packet on 06/14 and recived by USCIS on 06/15.

No action/response/reply from that date..... Still waiting...

Sent by FedEx June 12th 09.
FedEx delivered on June 15th.

Checks not cashed, no NOA.

Considering the surge in these cases, I have a feeling USCIS is close to completely eliminating backlog. It most likely wants to get this done before touching new cases...(just an opinion!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any replys

I was wondering in case any one of you received any update from USCIS?
It is more than 3 weeks and I am still waiting for my receipt.

Thanks for your reply.

I am not sure even our checks will remain valid till October 1st...:p

Defiantly some glitch somewhere…. I am planning to call next week USCIS after completing 30 days

mine also same. sent on 06/11 to TX lock box. I guess we need to wait until end of july.
I spoke with cust service.. they requested not to resend and wait until end of july

BTW, i do use USPS mail very often.. (min 10 mails each week send/recv). I never lost any mail in past 6 years. So i am not suspecting USPS.

N400

I sent my N400 application to the Lewisville lock box on June 14th, 2009. It was mailed via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation. The checks have not been cashed yet… I will keep you posted

Cheques not encashed

So far cheques are not encashed. Sent through Fedex and got as ignature confirmation (signed by V.CONTEH)

Any advice as what is going with my case??

Advance Thanks