Folks, what are the PERM reqmnt for EB2/ EB3?

rayman6

Registered Users (C)
folks,

i have BS in Phy and 1.6 years of diplomas in CS. I hv 11 years of progressive work experience. I also hv my education evaluated to a US BS equivalent by a Professor under the University letter head.

what are my chances of qualifying under EB2? and eb3?

I was denied for edu at NSC under eb2. But they are giving hell to all 3 year degree holders anyways.

Pls adivise asap.

warm regds

rayman6 said:
folks,

i have BS in Phy and 1.6 years of diplomas in CS. I hv 11 years of progressive work experience. I also hv my education evaluated to a US BS equivalent by a Professor under the University letter head.

I was denied for edu at NSC under eb2. But they are giving hell to all 3 year degree holders anyways.

Pls adivise asap.

warm regds

What is your job description? Job title /description only dictates whether you qualify for EB2 or EB3 not your degree or experience

rayman6 said:
folks,

Pls adivise asap.

warm regds

In order to qualify for EB3, you need to have US BS degree with 5 years of progressive experience.
In order to qualify for EB2, you only need to have a US Masters degree with 0 amount of experience.

great guru said:
What is your job description? Job title /description only dictates whether you qualify for EB2 or EB3 not your degree or experience

The position will be for IT Manager. I meet the exp reqmnnts for the job- got 8 years before joining the employer. My only concern is that i have a Bsc Phy and various other diplomas. Hv evlauation under a professor at a major unviversity on its letterhd. I was denied 140 at NSC for edu purpose. Also, filing again thro my employer means prev 140 details need to be mentioned. Im concerened that i might face a similar rejection. Apart from NSC i dont know of any centers who are giving such a tough time regd edu with 3 year degrees- they r just not seeing my evaluation or my experience and giving any credit.

pls advise.

regds

1) Why don't you get eval from agency accredited by USCIS?
2) If your job doesn't match your education good enough how about changing to a job or job description that matches better.

rayman6 said:
Hv evlauation under a professor at a major unviversity on its letterhd. I was denied 140 at NSC for edu purpose.