Folks, Please vote in this important POLL ! Shall we sue ??

Shall we file class action against USCIS ?

• Yes, and I will pay

Votes: 158 76.7%
  • Yes, but I cannot pay

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 10.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by sai_2367
Unfortunately, people from the other forums cannot poll since they do not have the access. This is strictly the VSC folks voting in this poll.

They should be able to vote, they need to be loggedin to vote (might've clicked your link from the other forums, which opens in a seperate window).

Aren't the cookies maintained per session. Sessionid should associated with the loginid. :confused:
Well Thanks ! I will infom them accordingly.

Originally posted by ar888
They should be able to vote, they need to be loggedin to vote (might've clicked your link from the other forums, which opens in a seperate window).

Aren't the cookies maintained per session. Sessionid should associated with the loginid. :confused:
Well Thanks ! I will infom them accordingly.

They should enable 'Browse board with cookies?' option in their user options.

Tough times call for tough measures. Now the time is for a class action suit. One needs to encourage legal immigration. It is a pain to see that the illegal immigrants get every sop and we treated inhumanely by the BCIS.

I am glad, people start to wake up and start to work together. we must work as a group, and voice our interest, if we don't do so, no one will do it for us.

Salute to the people who help to initiate this campaign!

Thanks goldman. We need your support :)
Originally posted by goldman
I am glad, people start to wake up and start to work together. we must work as a group, and voice our interest, if we don't do so, no one will do it for us.

Salute to the people who help to initiate this campaign!

Hi Sai_2367,

I am from TSC and I voted "yes' for this.

and rest of the folks on this forum,

Just Think About It

Insted of paying for 2nd, 3rd, 4th...........N th EAD & AP, and waiting for ever.............! just form an action comitee under Mr. R.S. Khanna and /or Mr.Carl shusterman and contribute one EAD fee To help this law suit go forward and get out of this USCIS/ DHS never ending mess. We also continue to work with our pitition at the political front. I sent the pitition to Bill Nelson, Bob Grahm, Mike Blirakis, along with VP & president.

Keep up With good work guys

Sai,
Let's go for law suit. We have nothing to lose from that except a few dollars. We have everything to gain from it. BCIS will be hard pressed to prepare for the case (law suit) and atleast that will act as a catalyst for them to look speed up the process.
One more thing i want to tell you is don't make the calculations basedon number of votes here. Remember that only around 130 people voted in a thread created by me to ask people if they are willing to sign the petition. But actually 2700 people have signed so far.
Just start collecting money and publish the names of the people and the amounts on a thread. Then every one here will start sending checks. I am sure about it. We will be able to collect atleast $20,000. (Atleast 200 people*$100 each).
Manumahi, please work out about how we should collect funds and start doing it. May be rk4gc might help us by contacting ISN.org to collect funds from us.

sorry guys, i am very busy with my job trials and i will not be able to play active role.

Is there any preliminary feedback around attorney's opinions? For lot of class action suits I believe attorneys also charge very differently. For this depending on how they look at it it could be a windfall publicity for attorneys.
Anyway without expecting all of that either the guys who are reluctant can contribute whatever they feel as right. I agree with dsatish that we might be able to collect a good amount even keeping the threshold at a nominal amount per head.

Yes, we need some feedback from attorneys, if they can join in the thread and give response and opinions, that would be more convincing.

Originally posted by Rfellow
Is there any preliminary feedback around attorney's opinions? For lot of class action suits I believe attorneys also charge very differently. For this depending on how they look at it it could be a windfall publicity for attorneys.
Anyway without expecting all of that either the guys who are reluctant can contribute whatever they feel as right. I agree with dsatish that we might be able to collect a good amount even keeping the threshold at a nominal amount per head.

MODERATORS since this thread has gained such momentum, I request you to put it at the top, so that more people can participate.

MODERATORS since this thread has gained such momentum, I request you to put it at the top, so that more people can participate.

DONE.

Re: SUE

People are suing here as a group. Explain, how can one lose his job for suing USCIS. And we are not asking you to participate if you don't want to.

Originally posted by cinta
Guys,

It is my opinion that EVEN ONE APPLICANT is enough to start the lawsuit; it can later become an action lawsuit. All that is needed is one guy. I cannot do it as I will lose my job for sure, clear and simple and probably I will have to leave the country also. If one guy is found, then we can provide help for attorney, fees and/or contact the ACLU state chapter where he resides. So talk is cheap; Who can sue?

Guys wakeup and try to vote, lets do less talking and more of action. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Re: Re: SUE

Originally posted by sai-2367
People are suing here as a group. Explain, how can one lose his job for suing USCIS. And we are not asking you to participate if you don't want to.

Sai, you want some explanation? Did you read the preess article I posted for the PA DL? There you could get my company's name and if you want my name go to "philly.com". Working with some companies in the US you have restrictions and limitations about a lot of things. Some of them, signed. Hope you understand that we are not all so free as you may think. So what I meant, I cannot take this initiative but provide support if needed and /or later join.