Folks Please answer, Do i need to file Act 21

waiting4myluck

Registered Users (C)
My previous company employer filed my green card, labor approved and filed I 140 and then after three months i got laid off from the project.

Employer 1 said, they will still continue my green card process.

I got job with employer 2 on H1b. and filed my I 485 from (Employer1)

Please, do i need to file act 21 in my case.

I never was without a job not even 1 day.

I never used my ead.

I am still working with employer2 on H1b.

And my I 485 is penfing at Miami district office after transfer from Texas last month. I am waiting for an interview from Miami Office.

Thank you all, Please try to respond.

I would wait and see if there is an RFE or in the inetrvew, they will ask you for an employment verification letter for sure..
Also, if your case has been transferred to the local office, you will have to send the AC21 to the local office..

Pip

Ac 21

You have not given any dates to give a meaningful reply.
When was your I-140 approved and I-485 filed. If your I-140 was approved before you file for I-485, and 180 days have elapsed after your I-485 was filed all that the USCIS is going to ask you is your employment letter from Employer B, ascertain that the job classification is in the same category, and that Employer B has the ability to pay the proffered salary. They may ask for the company financials and your pay stubs for the past few months.
You neednt worry, keep all the papers ready and it should be a breeze!
Good luck.

Act 21

Thank you Samir, for replying.

I joined company 2 beofr my I 140 got approved, but still my compnay1 employer want to continue my green card without any problem.

In company 2 i joined on H1b.

And when my I 140 got approved from company1, i applied for my I 485.

I dont have no problem in getting a employment letter and also finacial statements from employer2.

I am in the same category as job 1(green card job description) and but currently i am getting 16K more than what was mentuioned in my Green card labor cert, from my previous employer. That was 4 yrs old labor.