Folks, join the June01 Filer Club and exchange info!

I am not sure which state I should from...

My company filed my case in PA and I file I485 in NJ, FP done in NJ, so which state I should be from?

EB3.

talk to IIO

my RD 6/4/01 and ND 8/3/01, the case has been assigned to an officer. She said I should wait for another 4-6 weeks.

Please add my info

RD:6/18, ND:8/10, FP:11/27, AD:?
EAC-01-243-*, MA, EB2,"process is resumed"

Where is updated list ?

Hi GBMGC !! Where are you ? I saw couple of more June approvals. It\'s time to update list now ...

GBMGC-YOUR ENCLOSURE DOES NOT SHOW ALL APPROVALS

GBMGC,

Your enclosure shows only 6 approvals instead of 13. Please update the list-if possible. It is hard to predict a pattern of approvals except the fact that approvals are being strictly based on the efficiency of the assigned officer(s) in question.

But, nevertheless, approval is an approval and my heartiest congratulations to all those approved.

RD:6/8,ND:8/6,FP:12/6,PD:5/00,EB2-RIR-INDIA,AD-?

Talked to IIO

Called IIO this morning and she said it would be a couple more months before i hear anything back on my case. I asked if my case was assigned to an officer and she said we can not release that info as it gives the applicant an unrealistic time frame for a decision to be made, it did not make sense to me but oh well, i guess i\'ll just have to wait a lil more. Well, if any of u folks get any updates please keep me in the loop.

good luck
hope99

My fellow 6ers, it is time for us to call IIO and check AVM everynight!

We have got 14 approvals among 88 6ers! Call IIO and update your detailed information here. Thank you!

EAC-01-247; RD 6/27/01; ND 8/23/01; FP 11/25/01

EAC-01-247; RD 6/27/01; ND 8/23/01; FP 11/25/01
AVM: Process Resumed