Folks I am trying to compile a list of people who applied for AOS in 99 or early 2000

how did you find it ??

how did you find ou that your case is with an Adjudicator??
did you speak with TSC or the automated voice tell you??
thanks

PD 1/99. ND 11/00

My case\'s transferred to local office. Got an interview appointment for 2/27. 2nd FP was over last month. Curiously waiting. They told me to bring my I-94 and employment letter for the interview.

My Attorneys talked an IIO

My attorneys talked to an IIO on 02.01.2002 and they told them that mine and my dependants cases are with an adjudicator and he is sending an RFE which will take 2 weeks for the attorneys to get it. Once the RFE is received by the attorneys they will update me on what the RFE is for.

EB3 India, RD&ND 3/2000, FP 6/00, 2AP, 2EAD

How to get second FP? I think people with valid FPs are getting approved.

my attoney got the letter

for the interview at local office. I have not received anything.

applied in \'99, just got approved

As I\'d posted earlier, I had applied for the GC in late \'99, after 2 fingerprints, the 2nd one was in Jan\'02, we finally got our approval a few days ago, about a month after our 2nd FP. Hang in there folks, I guess most of the old cases are being taken up now for approval, I hope all of you get your approval soon too.
Imminf
PD: Sept\'99, RD:Oct\'2000 FP: 2001 and 2002

Add mine too (02/00)

We\'re in the same boat:

PD: 7/98
RD: 2/00
ND: 2/00
2nd FP: 11/01 (first one expired in 7/01)

Talked to an IIO on 2/8/02, who was very unhelpful--she said TSC is processing 9/99 cases, which is bull because their official report says 3/00.

Both you and your attorney get a copy

Based on our experience (2 FP\'s), we receive the original FP notice, while our attorney also receive a copy.