Folks, How do we follow up on whether TSC has received the EAD application ? Thank You in advance. E

No Title

Ask your attorney if he received the receipt of the EAD application from TSC. If he hasn\'t received the receipt from TSC after couple months, the application might be lost or TSC hasn\'t done the initial processing for the application yet.

Karen, Thanks for the reply. I have filed for EAD on my own.

My check did not get cleared, so I was wondering how do I make sure if the application is lost or it is in pending state, etc..

No Title

How long have you filed your case? My attorney filed for my EAD in the beginning of Sept. In mid Nov., I called my attorney if they have the receipt number of it, but he told me he hadn\'t received it. When he got the receipt, the RD was 9/28/01 and the ND was 11/3/01. It might take a little longer to get the receipt as TSC\'s processing order is so unpredictable. I would suggest you to speak with an IIO. You don\'t need to have the receipt number, just tell him/her your A# and they can find it.

Thanks Karen, It is not a long ago, about a month back.

I will probably call them, thing that worries me is that my check was not cashed yet. so not sure whether I have to re file or just simply wait but I will probably try them on the phone and see if I can get through.