Folks desparately need your advice

Babucha

Registered Users (C)
485 RD 10/01, FP 03/02, RFE 12/02

Folks,

Received an RFE (for usual pay stubs, tax returns, w2 etc.). I received an FP notice ( today) to get my fringer-printing done (FP date 02/03). I do not know if the rules are changed and have to get fingerprinting done twice? Last time I had checked with INS, a nice IIO had informed me that everything was fine and will hear from them sometime in 11/02.

Do not know what to do? Should I take that my earlier fingerprinting is invalid? Should check with the INS? Is this happening to all of us? Please, please shed some light?

Many thanks in advance.

:confused:

Babucha

I think this is OK. In my opinion INS/FBI wants you to get fingerprinted again. The prior fingerprints may be unclear. My attorney said that they are getting lots of such re-fingerprint requests after the homeland security bill date. So I would suggest you get fingerprinted again. Check with your attorney if you have one.

Just curious, no offence - Did you live in the middle-east or mention any country that is being identified for registration currently? (as stated in your biography form that went with I-485)?

RD OCT 1, 2001
ND Nov 20, 2001

Thanks guys. Yes, I did submit all the req. info. (pay stubs, W2 etc. etc.).

About living in the Middle East no, I have not lived there. Have traveled on business to only one middle eastern country back in 1998 for about two weeks.

I guess I have no choice but to get thuis done with? I have yet to talk to my attroney about this though.

I have to travel again (end of this month). Guys-will it be OK if I show up at the service center with my past and present finger printing evidence and request before time? Say next week?

Your advice would be greatly appreciared. :confused: