FOIPA Status request

kesab

Registered Users (C)
Hi all..I am calling the the number (540-868-4593) given in the FBI's web site to check the status of my FOIPA request that I made more than a month ago. No body is answering or contacting me back. Is there any other ways (FAX or other phone numbers) to contact them?
thanks

Hi freind
just write letter to First Lady
don't wait for FOIPA
thanks

Hi hello Kesab
I am happy share the news that I got email from CRIS today welcome permanent Resident ' for me and my wife.

thanks a lot for u r support and who ever is waiting they will get approval soon....

thanks

Apu, Congratulation!! Enjoy the freedom, friend.
I wrote to First lady, 2 senators, congressman, and FBI, but no effect at all.
In the meantime I asked for FOIPA.
Have to hold on to my luck.

Could you please briefly let us know what you got in response to FL for your clearance? timing too?
That would help us to see people like me to see if there would be any hope or not

Hi freind
just write letter to First Lady
don't wait for FOIPA
thanks

Hi hello Kesab
I am happy share the news that I got email from CRIS today welcome permanent Resident ' for me and my wife.

thanks a lot for u r support and who ever is waiting they will get approval soon....

thanks

Hi Vahid2

Could you please briefly let us know what you got in response to FL for your clearance? timing too?
That would help us to see people like me to see if there would be any hope or not

Hi hello Vahid2
I prepared letter for FL, but I did not post I am thinking to mail in this weekend
mean while I got Approved, may it worked SR open or Senator.

thanks

Hi Kesab

Apu, Congratulation!! Enjoy the freedom, friend.
I wrote to First lady, 2 senators, congressman, and FBI, but no effect at all.
In the meantime I asked for FOIPA.
Have to hold on to my luck.

Hi hello Kesab
I am very sorry for that but some times they will take 2 to 3 months
for NC cleared from FBI, after sending letter from FL.
keep do some thing SR some thing else it will flash it also hope best pray to GOD

I know you r pain

thanks

Hi Keab
FBI fax is 540 868-4995 for FOIPA
once again fax all your info along with notarized, try u r best
if u have a luck no body stops, try again....
good luck & I will pray for u

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
apu thanks..I received the FOIPA reply with No records this Saturday finally, after more than a month. I am going to contact the congressman and FL with this. I made SR and they responded that background check is still open.