foipa Reply : Appreciate your Input.

terrace

Dear Friends,
My i-485 is pending from MAY 2003,I have FOIPA request. right now I have Recived a letter from FBI stating

" to promply respond to request,we concentrate on identifying main files in the central records system at FBI Headquarters,no records responsive to your FOIPA REQUEST Were located by a search of automated indices.

you may file an administrative appeal by writing to the director, ofice of infomation and privacy,United States Department of Justice......"

Please help...what to reply for these...

thanks

Terrace

You need to do nothing.

It shows your name is does not exist in main files. It may exist in reference files which is why you are stuck so long.

If you have not done so, start writing letters to ombudsman/senators/congressman/first lady/president about your plight with a copy of this attached.

Since your have been stuck so long you may also consider WOM.

Dear Friends,
My i-485 is pending from MAY 2003,I have FOIPA request. right now I have Recived a letter from FBI stating

" to promply respond to request,we concentrate on identifying main files in the central records system at FBI Headquarters,no records responsive to your FOIPA REQUEST Were located by a search of automated indices.

you may file an administrative appeal by writing to the director, ofice of infomation and privacy,United States Department of Justice......"

Please help...what to reply for these...

thanks

Terrace