Flood of ND May/June approvals is expected from any time next week

henrysh

Registered Users (C)
This is not only my EXPECTATION, but my SPECULATION. My speculation is based on some observation including but not limited to the facts that:
1. Most Mar/Apr FP-ready cases got approved with a few exceptions.
2. Last FP-notice batch is a very large one, if not the largest, which means a lot of people got FP done and they are waiting. The next batch is still under way but it can\'t sleep there forever.
3. The approval-per-day rate got higher recently. It shows the sign that the adjudication process has been expedited.

However we do need more information, evidence and experience to support this speculation. Some questions need to be answered to make things clear that:
1. Does INS adjudicate I-485 cases in batches of cases with ND falling in 1 or 2 calendar months? The question could be also, will INS has to finish Mar/Apr cases (with FP cleared) before touching ours?
2. Does same manpower apply to I-485 adjudication from time to time so that we can always expect a consistent rate of approving? The answer will probably be no, then
3. Is there a rule or do we have any leads to help us figure out how often periodically INS gives the most resources on I-485 adjudication.

Our shortage of information happens on
- how exactly INS adjudicates I-485 cases. For instance how and when FP information is attached to the case.
- how other factors unrelated to EB I-485 affect the process. We have suffered from 245(i) a lot and we don\'t want to see that happen again. It\'s UNFAIR since we have never broken our status as 245(i) people did. We are actually 245(a) people, again we are 245(A) people, meanning we are good and deserve the priority. No, I don\'t blame 245(i) guys since life is not easy for any of us but I\'m talking about fairness.

Let\'s help each other by sharing our brains :)

I am a faithful reader of Bongo\'s theory but we still need kind of official confirmation.

I agree with you guys ~.........we are going to see ton\'s approvals in Dec , Jan , Feb .......

I was speaking to couple of people about this issue and lot of people are of the opinion that EB cases are given a DEFINITE priority over 245(I) cases .......this is not official but through some reliable sources
with the restructuring of INS on the cards , INS is under pressure to clear all the pending I485 cases , one of the eg of that intent is from the fact that the JIT Report showing a jump in the dates ( processing ) .

FBI , INS have now access to lot of funding and they are given a lot of power\'s to improve efficiency by either having more "contractor\'s" or increasing the Ful time employee\'s.....eg. of
this , INS website which promptly encourages people to apply for jobs at INS .

Govt themselves are now taking interest in the GC cases and want to make sure that a fair deal is given to all .

DOS has confirmend that PD will NOT retrograde .( all EB cases )

Now with all the above things happening , I am very optimistic and hopeful to see lot of approvals start pouring in by DEC , JAN , FEB

No Title

hi az,
May pl tell me when Yu will get fp notice.I am also from PHX applied in sep. NO AP,NO EAD YET

Thanks for the info guys

I wasn\'t really posing a theory, rather asking a question.
I think you guys answered it. "245 cases won\'t affect the
EB Cases".

Great.

I guess the proof will come when we see cases with a RD
in late April being approved. Cases in late April first
began to have 2 month gaps between RD and ND.

It\'s kind of exciting. I hope I don\'t get an RFE or
an interview!

I don\'t think you need to read the manual (Go see the Harry Potter film instead!)

The INS has all sorts of manuals and proceedures (for instance all
service centers are supposed to adjudicated H1 and H1 transfers within 90 days!) but they don\'t seem to follow them!

I guess another thing we can check is if any late April cases
have been assigned to an officer! Now that would be a very good
barometer. I know mine is on the shelf waiting to be picked up
by an officer, but hasn\'t been assigned. Perhaps we should ask
our attorney to cover our applications in fly paper or chewing gum!

I wish INS was more predictable!!

Probably many of us feel about our RD> April 10 - how few days difference in RD is making a big difference in Approval dates. I\'m not sure if INS really works in some order --- it does but it also doesn\'t so often (In Mighty Count\'s list, 6 out of total 7 applicants with ND between May 8-11 still haven\'t received even their FP notices!! - whereas some applicants with ND as late as July or may be August might already have got FP notice).

Also, in the past when INS was hurrying up approval process in Nov., Dec. 2000, they were approving Sep-Oct 2000 ND applicants but leaving out earlier applicants. Any Old timer may be able to better fill-in with such pieces of information.

I hope atleast INS doesn\'t repeat any of that with May June ND applicants.

Should I buy flood insurance immediately?

Ok, I am just kidding.
It is for sure that INS works in batch mode and the chances are bright that we will hear 100s of approvals within next 4 weeks.
I am quiet sure that all the folks with RD upto 06/30/2001 and ND upto 08/31will be done before 12/31/2001

Annamalai u are the Nataraja of chidambaram temple!!!

where the hell did u find the whole operating procedure of the INS!!! I read 100 pages then got exhausted and gave up!!!

Vishnu, I sure hope you are right ...

We would all like to put this phase of our lives behind us.