Flood of approvals in Vermont - What's up with NSC?

suresh_colo

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

The Vermont Service Center has been approving I-485s cases again.
NSC, just for a change, seems to be the dum kid.

Let's watch closely what's going on.
If we don't see any move by Monday, let's call the INS and ask for the specific question: what about NSC?
Also bug your attorneys for explanation!!
They have their association (AILA) which can inquiry on INS issues.

Let's stop taking crap!
This green card thing is both costly and stressful.

We are closer now! Let's keep the faith!

Same old Same old

This is how the NSC has been working all these years and it's how it will continue to work, always a generation behind VSC. All we can do is keep counting the number of approvals from VSC and hope something someday will change how NSC treats us.

cmr

Lets All Try To Stay Calm

Firstly, we should view the fact that there seem to be new approvals as great news. It means that they have most likely finished their system upgrades. As with any new system there is probably some training to do, so that might explain why one service center will start approving again before others.

I am sure that NSC will start putting some runs on the board in the near future. From my analysis of the Rupnet RFE's it seems that they are more or less through with July and August 01 RD's, and are now working Sept/Oct cases. So it is likely when the approvals start flowing it will be for these July/August cases, that they have already worked. If you look at todays approvals on Rupnet then it would seem that they can punch these out pretty quickly once they start moving.

Some movement from NSC

Everyone, finally my online message has changed and I have been informed that an RFE was sent on Jan'08. My RD is Sept'2001. At least this shows that they (NSC) are still alive!!!:D

Rastamandrum,

congrats on your RFE.

However, they have never stopped issuing RFEs.
The freeze is on APPROVALS!!!

Approvals are what we so eagerly wanna see.

Let's Pray...and Hope...

Hi All:
It seems that VSC is starting to process 485.
Based on one approval in NSC (local transfer case) Region, let's pray and hope NSC will wake up soon.
If any of you got approved, please share information with us online. So we could unite together to go through the hardest time in our life.

NSC still thinks I am not frustrated enough. Last week I called they said my case was assigned to an officer on 12/12. And this after noon I called again they said my case will SOON be assigned to an officer.
This is a gift for the new year or just this weekend ...

Thanks, NSC for your effort.