FLASH VSC 485 Processing dates moved to Jan 29 2004

Unbelievable!!!

I hope I am not the only early 2003 filer still lurking around! :mad:

I am speechless....

why not just say it is current!!!! All 2002,2003 pending people can go and hibernate till when it is time for these good for nothing fellows to wake up. :mad: :mad:

There might be a problem with the USCIS Web Server. I also saw a while ago that the last update was on March 4th, but now it's again back to Feb. 23rd.

If you want to show it, you might need to take a snapshot on word and upload it, coz some computers dont recognize the change.

You r right..

Yes.. VSC is processing jan 29, 2004. People still seeing old dates, try diff browser other than internet explorer..

Guys,

Go to internet options,
Under temporary internet files, perform delete files then only you can see the latest one.

What you see is the cache version on your desktop , which was cached when you saw it before.

thanks

tried that

tried that, tried another laptop as well, still the same :) - Looks like USCIS's cheap windows server is acting up ;-)

dbwr said:
Guys,

Go to internet options,
Under temporary internet files, perform delete files then only you can see the latest one.

What you see is the cache version on your desktop , which was cached when you saw it before.

thanks