Five Years... and counting

shanks5

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
    Five years ago this day I started my green card processing. still waiting. I recently got an RFE and replied and received by INS three weeks ago. I thought INS won\'t take more than two weeks once the response is received. I spoke to an IIO , she tells me it may take another 30 days. I\'m worried that my case be transfered to local office. 7 years with the same company, five years of green card processing..and 1/yeays after I-485 All I wanto tell them is Have Mercy!!!
Do you guys have any predictions about approval after RFE

No Title

Seven Years with the same company.. It really sucs... HOpe you will
get your break soon..
R U a cancerian by any chance.. Somebody keeps telling me that only
cancerians have these kind of remembrance with dates and celebrate
everything that comes by..

You will get it soon... Have good luck....

No Title

How could I ever forget my PD. By the Way, Do you have any predictions about approval after RFE

No Title

Well if it makes you feel any better I have been waiting for 5 years and 2 months.

PD 3/96
ND 06/99
FP 01/01
Application on Hold ....

No Title

Just hang in there buddy . I can understand your feelings
and frustrations .

As they say Elephant has gone , only the tail is remaining .
Good Luck !!!

No Title

Hi,

Hang in there. I believe the INS says 14 days to 60 days for approval after RFE. That may just be standard jargon but if you don\'t hear from them in 60 days (I know that sounds like so far away), you can call them up and they should give you an update. I am sure your approval is only a matter of days now !! So just hang in there as the last mile is always the longest.

No Title

I am also in the same situation.. pd 4/96 eb3 straight case but no mercy from INS they recieved my RFE response and updated AVM after 3 weeks and 2 weeks since AVM update still geting fried with INS.. They just want some of us not get the approval. Everyday i try tel# to hear the approved word but it seems that will not come anymore...anytime soon..

Good luck though , as if ther is any luck left anymore..

No Title

I\'ve been through this RFE process. my experience is that it take about around 3 weeks to get your approval. So hang on there it\'s about end of your journey. Good luck.