First time H1 stamping in OTTAWA

jeans_s

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone got a H4 to H1 transfer stamped in Ottawa?I am going to stamp my H1 for the first time in ottawa.I was on H4 for 4 years.I have started working for my employer from January onwards though my H1 was issued in Oct 2005.Will i be asked for tax return papers?Also pls advice me on what all documents i should take with me when i appear for the interview.
Thanks.

Client letter for H1B interview

I am employed with Company A and am working on a project for one of their client at present.The project will last for a year.I heard that when i go for the interview I should have a letter from the employer saying that i work for them and my duties are as follows etc.Also i need a letter from the client for whom i am working saying that i work from them and stuff.I have no idea about it .So can somebidy help me with a sample letter so that i can modify it with my skills and present it to client for signature.A fast reply from any one of you will be really appreciated.
Thanks

No US degree.H4 to H1B transferred. H1b stamping in OTTAWA. How safe is it to go ther

Hi Jeans_s,

I am also in the same situation. I have my all education from India. I changed my status from H4 to H1B. (I have my educational evaluation reports, pay stubs, w2 and tax returns)

I am also thinking to go to Ottawa for first time H1B stamping. What are the chances of rejection in Canada? If rejected/send back to India, what are the chances of stamping in Chennai.

Could you please tell me if had any US degree? please send me email at jyotsna_kuchimanchi@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Jyotsna

I will be going to Ottawa this month end for stamping.Getting it stamped is all luck i guess ..Lets wait n c...

post your experience

Hi Jean
Could you please post your experience as my wife needs H1B stamping and we are thinking of going to neighboring country.
We would be much thankful to you if you can share your experience.
Thanks