First message change after transfer on 2nd of March

kubutek

Registered Users (C)
hello everybody,

My case was transferred VSC to TSC on March 2 2007. Only one LUD on 3.11.2007 and all that time the message showed that it was transfered.
Today on 07.03.2007 I got LUD and message change that the case is pending in Texas Service Center (not for my wife though). I wonder if that could mean an upcoming approval? Last month we applied for EAD. To da as well on both mine and my wifes EAD`s was LUD without message change. On June 25 I initiated service request (cases inquiry) for both cases. Today I spoke as well with TSC IO over the phone. She just told me to wait because the case is still pending. When I asked if somebody is working on it she said NO. I thing something is cooking...
Anybody had similar experience???

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everybody,

My case was transferred VSC to TSC on March 2 2007. Only one LUD on 3.11.2007 and all that time the message showed that it was transfered.
Today on 07.03.2007 I got LUD and message change that the case is pending in Texas Service Center (not for my wife though). I wonder if that could mean an upcoming approval? Last month we applied for EAD. To da as well on both mine and my wifes EAD`s was LUD without message change. On June 25 I initiated service request (cases inquiry) for both cases. Today I spoke as well with TSC IO over the phone. She just told me to wait because the case is still pending. When I asked if somebody is working on it she said NO. I thing something is cooking...

Yup, details in signature, except I was a March 15th transferee. No message change nor any LUDs on my wife's case.
I don't believe this means anything other than that they've finally got our case information into the TSC systems from the VSC systems...."in order to speed up processing of your case" my @$$.

Same here. No change in LUD for spouse. I called a TSC IO yesterday and she said still waiting for some info - don't know name check status. I think these LUDs are simply internal administrative stuff - not indication of being close to approval.

Same Experience here

hello everybody,

My PD is May 2003. Case moved to VSC on 03/17/07.
First LUD on 07/03/2007. This morning noticed 07/04/2007.
what uscis is doing on July 4th??

Thanks,
Vllrp

LUD everyday!

after the first LUD on 7.03 I have LUDs on 7.4, 7.5, 7.6 without message change. any thoughts???

after the first LUD on 7.03 I have LUDs on 7.4, 7.5, 7.6 without message change. any thoughts???

kubutek,
Details in signature. I've been seeing the same. Unfortunately I am not getting my expectations up. I do believe these are standard LUDs since they probably just got around to transferring our case information into the TSC systems.