First LIN-02 approved!!!

Marc Lavoie

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

NSC has approved the first Sept/2001 Rd and first ND of fiscal year 2002.
Check on rupnet.

Let's hope it's a trend.

Marc

yo marc buddy..

one thing I dont get abt NSC is ...
1) they r supposed to be having an audit.

2) there r tons of people in Aug RD - late Sep ND 2001 waiting...

3) out of the blue,someone (I think it's great,but I am trying to fathom what the rationale is ) in Sep rd gets approved...

what the ........?????

anywho....all we can do is pray..remember "indiannewyorker" back in Aug 2002 got approved when tons of July were waiting??could be something like that..hope not.
I am Sep rd too...
oh well..hang in there..all the best to us all.

cheers
JAck

Jack, I agree with u.
Even i am happy for Sept. people getting approved.
But what abt folks from July/AUG
NSC is just one big black box.
can't figure what process those morons in NSC follow.

Nayblahscar, you still have not gotten your approval? If I remember correctly, you are a 2000 RD, isn't? Any updates? Sorry I've not been following the 2000 RD thread.

frodo

As of today, my case is still on the shelf. my nd is nov 2000. There is somebody with aug00 date pending. who know what's going on in nsc. I think every material is OK with my case.

Sep02 RD...

Glad to hear the Sep 02 RD are seeing the light of the day.

Nayblahscar and others, we know how you guys feel. Wish you good luck too!

macho

yes, I do today, you can check my post under ND2000.
btw, I happened to make a mistake and check 0210653121 status. so 02001 is not that fast. 106 is approved.

another Sep 01 RD approval,as of

14.30 PDT - some user called "shit" (not kidding)
so my take is this:
some officer got assigned a pile of cases,with a whole bunch of Sep 2001 RDs..hence we see so many Aug Rds still waiting...
And it'll be like Aug..some lucky few of Sep 2001 will get approved now,and then the most of us probably next month..this is my take..so no brickbats..please :)
cheers
JAck

Jack

Did you check my last post? Feb02 is approved, so why not sep01? Behind every lucky guy, there is an unlucky one. That's for sure.

Good Lord, Nayblahscar is correct. Someone with a Feb 02 ND has been approved. Could it be that it is not an EB but a FB case? I know service centers handle EB cases, but.....

methinks this...

hi..I think it cd be a FB case or an Age Out Case,or an I485 Asylee case,as NSC is the only SC to handle I485 Asylee cases.
If it was not,then some folks in the 2002 optimists thread wd have mentioned something..
here's hoping
cheers
JAck