First INDIAN Women Astronaut Dead...what a tragedy !!

Pathetic.....

This garbage IndiaToday and his likes are really pathetic, instead of realising the tragedy all he could think of his GC. Well there are other things in the world humanity, compassion, feeling sorry for others, sharing tragedy that is what counts for the meaning of life.

If you carry this attitude of GC and nothing then when your day will come no one will shed a tear but will thank god that he cleaned earth from this pathetic pest.

Wake up bro. pray for the lost souls, Indian or not there were 7 lives on that shuttle and they all had families think about them, what will be their future, who will care for them?

May all of the 7 souls rest in peace.

All I can say is here comes Chutiya number 3.

What happened to you Yahoos ? Can you even not read simple sentences ? It is not me who is saying we whould worry about immigration. Read all my posts and then open your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come On!

I think IndiaToday welcomed the original posting and was only regreting what some people had to say about such postings. Very clear from his use of quotes..

I can also understand the emotoinal reaction to his misunderstood posting.

I agree that foul language should not be used in this forum - whatever the perceived or real provocation.

It is all a misunderstanding ...Let us all pray for Kalpana's departed soul.

Indiatoday stop that bad attitude!

Indiatoday:
Stop using those bad words and bad attitude. Enough is enough. It hurts to read such bad words in connection to this tragedy. Imagine things like this happening to some one close to you, do expect those bad words then? Be decent, be human or get out of this Kalpana chain before we kick you out!

This has gone on for too long

All people who want to fight on this thread... GET A LIFE! STOP FIGHTING AT LEAST ON THIS THREAD!

This is a day of sadness. Lets just hope we see some more heros and heroines like Kalpana Chawla.

Thanks

Ravan123,

All along I have been with those of you who is mourning over Kalpana's death.

Let' s pray that Kalpana's soul rest in piece and may god continue to bless her family, India and America.

Kalpana will always Inspire Men and Women in India for long long time.

This what India today writes

Indiatoday wrote on 2nd February 2003 10:19 AM:
Hey Maderchod,

What bad words did I use ? I was fucking getting mad at people who will put their selfish agenda before things of national importance.

Kalpana chawala's death is matter of great loss and of national importance to India.

If you fucking can't read English properly , how did you get here ASSWHOLE ? in the first place.

Now is this Enough if not let me know and I will give you 12 " dildo right up againsts your ass.

Dear Indiatoday

You are a peice of shit in public toilet bowl, you need to be flushed out now. I need to flush you out now before you spread your bad smell all over. Keep that dildo for your family members, wife and kids as they may need it sooner or later.

India and your mother will cry just because they gave birth to you. Better if a dog was born in your place instead.

Kalpana was Indian tigress, She is Indian Heroine.

May God give her birth again in India.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niewa, don't spoil this nobel thread, just keep checking your private messages , that is where I would reply to you.

WheresMahGreen:

..in response to your comment: the Fox News network is a right-wing channel for hard-core Republicans, conservatives and nincompoops. Do not expect them to say much about Kalpana Chawla. CNN is on a different league though: I saw a profile of Kalpana in the segment called 'People in the News' this morning. I found it a bit troublesome that they kept saying that she was responsible for a critical mistake in her previous space mission due to which the robotic arm that she was operating lost control of a satellite and they had to send astronauts out spacewalking to retrieve it back. They failed to emphasize that NASA absolved her of the mistake and attributed it to a series of small errors for which she was not responsible.

She was a great woman indeed. Every Indian is proud of her.

This is what Indiatoday writes!

Indiatoday wrote on 2nd February 2003 11:10 AM:
tere maki chud , maderchod, I bought that dildo for your monther , she has it, she is not giving back to me , she likes it very much. She asked me to buy one more for her daughter.
I will fullfill all her desires as she wishes.

Dear Indiatoday

WE HAVE PROBLEMS IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU ARE SUCH A CHEAP SON OF A BXXX. I KNOW AND ENTIRE THREAD KNOWS YOU ARE IMPOTENT AND COWARD. BRING THAT DILDO BACK FAST OR ALL THOSE PEOPLE AROUND WILL DRIVE INSIDE YOUR WIFE. THEN YOU (I MEAN YOUR WIFE) WILL HAVE MORE CHILDREN AND POOR YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SO CALLED FAMILY AND STILL GET THAT GC!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY TO UTTER THE DIVINE NAME KALPANA.

STOP PUTTING DIRT ON INDIA AND KALPANA. GET OUT OF HERE OR I MUST KICK YOU OUT.

TAKE CARE NOW, TAKE CARE OF YOU WIFE AND KIDS!

Can any one help our poor brother Indiatoday

Hello Everybody:
Can some body please give some civilization lessons to this poor brother Indiatoday.

If possible please give him a GC, which he is begging for years and let him take care of his family and get out of here!

Please help! Please help! Please help!

As a Pakistani I was full of sadness when I of heard the shuttles' mishap, and was even more sad to learn that Ms. Chawla, an Indian onboard.

After 12 years in the US I consider myself very much a part of the sub-continental community, and the loss of Kalpana Chawla felt like losing one of "us".

She was a trailblazer for her community, and I grieve for her with my Indian friends.

Spare Us

No amount of foul language will scare, intimidate or deter anyone from posting what one wishes to post. We are in a virtual environment. It will only aggravate the situation - and so will retaliation with foul language.

If you feel against a posting, address it logically and with humility.
If you feel STRONGLY about a posting, address it with STRONG logic but with humility.

Kalpana - RIP.

Hey Fuckstick niwea of course !

Don't cry like a baby. Can anyone help Indiatoday get out of here ? What a helpless soul you really are ? what are you (COWARD) doing posting messages on Kalpana's (Brave girl's) mourning place.

Do you think anyone is going to help you out ? People contempt weakness and admire strength, you are a prime example of weakness and we have to fuck these kind of poor souls out of India and make indeed land of braves.

Don't post those private messages that I have been sending you here, they are only meant to teach you a lesson, a Lesson as to how to become BRAVE !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOD BLESS COURAGEOUS INDIAN GIRL.

What a filthy moron..

India today.. Get outta this site and get a life.. If possible take India out of your user id. You bring shame to anything thats associated with you..
And stop using this mourning thread to air your dirt.

Dear Indiatoday!

Dear Indiatoday:
Your GC is on the way to you in mail. It will be yours, that piece of plastic for which you are sweating and moaning for so long. Shake your tail and lick that GC as much as possible. Your selfish intent is fulfilled; why care about rest of the world? I am sure your soul will be happy now and you will rest in peace.

Hey Another poor soul,

"Get outta this site and get a life." Do you really know what is the meaning of it or just being great "copy cat " that you are , it has become fashion to borrow outdated and boring phrases and just dump it here whether you understand the meaning or not.

Take India out of your id, Why ?? Just because you say so ? Who are you ?

gctakingtoolong........really speaks the kinda of mentality and desperation you have. Gctakingtoolong is speaks your standard........Please for God's sake don't advise me to do anything like taking India out of my Id and you know I don't listen to desperate and helpless souls.

I listen to the people who have some balls.

Keep barking (Indiatoday)dog..

And when you are tired barking try to learn more about how to behave in a civilised manner.
Somebody will throw a bone at you pretty soon.. don't worry..