First FP notice recieved

bharathk

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I-140 9/12/03
I-485 4/12/04
EAD and AP approved.

I just completed my FP on 9/10/04 along with my wife. I have seen in some cases that the I-140 and I-485's are approved in a couple of months after FP. (I pray I fall in that category)

In my case I was wondering if they are going to treat my application as concurrent and approve both I-140 and I-485, whenever it is (hope its soon) or will they just approve my I-140 when its due.

Can the Gurus please throw some light on my situation.

Thanks,
Bharath.

LUD updated after FP

HI,

MY LUD on the USCIS web site were updated to 9/17/04. IT states as follows...Is this common as I have seen people complain of the LUD not changing after FP.

"On September 17, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you
a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

LUD change before FP?

Bharatk,
Did your LUD and status change when they issued the FP notice and before u took them? And also, please keep ur status posted since we are going to take our FP in a week and would like to know if the approval is closer once FP is done or if they are still going to process by the dates.

Bharatk

Hello
I was wondering where have you heard that after FP ... people are getting approvals for I-485. Would you be able to direct me to a link in the forum.
Thanks in advance.

I140: RD 01/04
I485: RD 03/04

jdr said:
Bharatk,
Did your LUD and status change when they issued the FP notice and before u took them? And also, please keep ur status posted since we are going to take our FP in a week and would like to know if the approval is closer once FP is done or if they are still going to process by the dates.

The LUD on my I-485 changed after I took the FP. It never changed before that.

hairyskull

i have seen that for other centers they are approving in a couple of months. this is more of a wishful thinking on my part....it looks like they are treating concurrent applications of 2003 and 2004 differently...starting from sending FPs. even a lot of 2003 cases have not been sent FP...so, i was just wondering...if they would be approving separately...Again, it is my wishful thinking, maybe :D :D

bharathk

bharatk,
thanks for the info. I was wondering since our LUD and message have not changed even though both of us got the Fp notice.

The LUD and message changes - once you complete the FP (generally within a week).

Also - you get the email - if you have registered in the USCIS.

-KRR720
I140 ND- 9/23/2003
I485 ND- 10/21/2003
FP done on 09/15/2004

Bharath,
If you complete the name check and finger printing before they get your I140 Application, I485 WILL BE adjudicated along with I140 in Concurrent filing.
Now that you have already completed name check, there is better chance
Well Best of Luck.

No LUD change after FP(1) on 06/24/04. TSC Please wake up!

Hi gurus
There has been no status update in my case after the completion of FP on 06/24/04. FBI's hotline info is that the results of fingerprinting has been returned to TSC on the same day. LUD stagnant in Feb2003 :confused:
Any suggestions what needs to be done for getting the case moving again?

TSC I-140/485Concurrent filing EB3:
RD 02/14/2003 ND: 02/18/2003 AD:????
2 APs
2 EADs

Dallas03096 said:
Hi gurus
There has been no status update in my case after the completion of FP on 06/24/04. FBI's hotline info is that the results of fingerprinting has been returned to TSC on the same day. LUD stagnant in Feb2003 :confused:
Any suggestions what needs to be done for getting the case moving again?

TSC I-140/485Concurrent filing EB3:
RD 02/14/2003 ND: 02/18/2003 AD:????
2 APs
2 EADs

I assume that you got your attorny or the employer to call USCIS regarding I-140. did you contact your congressman/woman or the senator? Make sure to contact the representatives through the lawyer or the employer. Good luck.