First Finger printing expires in 6 days!

hussein

Registered Users (C)
wac#: 02-062-5XXXX
RD: 12/18/2001
FR: Feb 6, 2002

Finger printing is valid for 15 months right?

have the INS been contacting people before the FP expires? :confused:
I have a feeling they are not or maybe its too late to do anything about so they would probably sit on it for another couple of months. Another theory would be that they are working on the case and about to approve it befor FP1 expires hehehe...
what do you guys think

we are in a similar situation. i had my FP done 01/02. i spoke to an IIO last week and was told FP is valid for a year and a half. i also asked if i needed to redo my FP, i was informed that if they need to get a new one, they will send me an appointment letter. till that time i guess we just need to wait. hope this info helps.

485 - wac#02-070-xxxxx, Dec.01 filer

all FPs for my family were done 01/2002, but have not received re-FP letters.

in addtion, I have waited for another 4 months without information from CSC since CSC received my RFE(EVL et al) in Dec.11, 2002 based on the Web-Case-message. my EAD will expire in August

wac-02-040-

FP done 01/2002
RFE (EVL et al) mailed out from CSC Nov. 2002
RFE sent to CSC Nov. 2002,
RFE received & updated by CSC Dec-11-2002

Any one know why FP will expire. Does human FP change over time? I think it's stupid to redo FP. Even if some criminals may forge it, they won't be caught by process. and I believe 99.99% of the applicants are good people.:confused:

www, FYI. ( From murthy.com)
It is not actually the fingerprints that expire, but the reports that are generated from the fingerprints. The fingerprints are not retained, so an updated report cannot be obtained without new fingerprints.
PS

Originally posted by PrasadS
www, FYI. ( From murthy.com)
It is not actually the fingerprints that expire, but the reports that are generated from the fingerprints. The fingerprints are not retained, so an updated report cannot be obtained without new fingerprints.
PS

So, which is more convenient ? Sending applicants refinger printing notice and applicants going to support centers and doing the finger print or archiving the reports in some kind of electronic media for ready reference ?

hussein What about the rest of the fingers...

when are their finger prints expiring.....:D

Just joking do not take it seriously or give BCIS ideas that individual fingers can expire seperately

Last edited by a moderator: