First day of eb2 retro

GCwhenandwhy

Registered Users (C)
i came across something like if your case has been pre-assigned visa number, cases can be approved even if PD is not current.

I would like to use this thread to track....

Guys please pour in your suggestions.....

Can someone tell when is the visa number assigned?

i came across something like if your case has been pre-assigned visa number, cases can be approved even if PD is not current.

I would like to use this thread to track....

Guys please pour in your suggestions.....

I am in similar boat like yours. My EB2 PD is Nov 2003 and I got RFE on skin test on Nov 20 and I responded with ack on Nov 30 with LUD on Dec 2.

Lets hope for the best.

Do you know if you case has been assigned for visa number? I called TSC last week twice, and both time was told that the case was waiting to be picked up by officer, but no visa number was assigned yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same reply

Uranus,

I too was told that my was yet to be assigned to officer and refused to explain anything beyond...like visa number assignment etc.

Do you know if you case has been assigned for visa number? I called TSC last week twice, and both time was told that the case was waiting to be picked up by officer, but no visa number was assigned yet.

Another LUD today

Guys, I just saw another LUD on my case today, no message change. It could be just for the action that my case was put back on the shelf due to the retrogression..... I remembered receiving exactly such a back-on-shelf LUD at the beginning of last retrogression in 2005... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Has fallen down from the shelf that sucker and the first available officer put it back on the shelf :D:D – just a joke, relax – you are on the way :)