First application for H1B wants info!

Daphne_26

INS received my application for H1b last June 20, 2005 in Texas service center. I verified it online and it was stated there that the normal processing of this will take 120 to 180 days. Does this processing date final? Does anybody here received their H1b earlier than USCIS processing gave? I don't know if my employer paid for the premium processing but it was stated in the Notice of Action that the amount paid was $2185. Does this amount includes the premium processing fee or it is just the normal fee of USCIS?

Hope anyone here would answer my questions. Thanks in advance!

Daphne

well, i hv applied on 28 of June. Your process is a normal process. They mentioned the days of 120-180 but i think you will get the response in Mid of Sept.

Daphne_26 said:
INS received my application for H1b last June 20, 2005 in Texas service center. I verified it online and it was stated there that the normal processing of this will take 120 to 180 days. Does this processing date final? Does anybody here received their H1b earlier than USCIS processing gave? I don't know if my employer paid for the premium processing but it was stated in the Notice of Action that the amount paid was $2185. Does this amount includes the premium processing fee or it is just the normal fee of USCIS?

Hope anyone here would answer my questions. Thanks in advance!

Daphne

I think your case is normal one.