FIRA got approved - Dec 2001 case

fira

Registered Users (C)
Finally our cases got approved today. I pray for all and especially for 2001 filers to be approved soon. My thanks to everyone here.

CONGRATS. Woh, finally INS seem to have woken up. What ever has happened to you guys (delayed 2001 cases) should never have happened.
Enjoy the freedom.

Thanks needhelp1, bunchofquestion, ar888, premchopra, peeved, hakoonamataata, 292641, dsatish. Your sharing and help always contribute a lot in this journey. I hope and pray that all 2001-filers get their approvals soon.

fira said:
Thanks needhelp1, bunchofquestion, ar888, premchopra, peeved, hakoonamataata, 292641, dsatish. Your sharing and help always contribute a lot in this journey. I hope and pray that all 2001-filers get their approvals soon.

Congratulations

Enjoy!

Congrats!!!!!!!

It's unbelievable isn't it, to look back and recollect all the feelings (both positive and negative) that weve had throughout these years, and how much we've changed, how much we've accomplished, and how much strength we all actually have (just sometimes we don't actually know ourselves well enough to realize the real potential we've had). :cool:

Congrats! Fira. Best of Luck with everything. Now you can move on to better things in life than worry about the GC.

Thanks everybody for all of your best wishes. This is so nice in this busy world that we all have time to congratulate those whom we never even met and we don't even know. This is the best connected forum, I have even seen. Thank you so much. I do not have the best words to express my feelings to you.

StayPositive, you are right. When we go through it, it seems like never-ending wait. Today, i just got out of this wait and believe me I kind of forgot all of it. On other side, we all have learned well that how to live without things we definitly want in our lives.

This painful wait and incompetent service of INS has bad effects on our personal lives. May be it's about changing your employer, going to school, hunting your next job, buying home, this slow process is affecting most of us in a way or other. I even know of a case where Primary Applicant died and his wife is waiting for her GC approval without letting INS know of her husband's death, while doing odd jobs for the survival of her 3 kids.

But this long and rough wait makes us a better person in the end. Whether we get GC or not, we learn a good lesson to live without what you desire for. and yes it helps.