Fingerprints

Shim4848

Registered Users (C)
I got second finger print notice today. My Rd octo2001 rfe replied on feb28th still awaiting for light? Did any one in the same boat? All how long it takes to get second finger print update??/

I am in the same boat and got 2nd FP notice 2 weeks ago. but my spouse and my kid haven't got theirs. We did the first ones on the same day in Jan. 2002. My RD was Oct. 2001, RFE FEB. too.
Does anyone in your family get the same notice? When will be your 2nFP ? Please share!

Last edited by a moderator:
fringer prints

Me and my wife got the notice together. Can anyone shed some details of approvals after second FP

Re: fringer prints

Shim4848
Thanks for the response. I heard someone got approved about a month after the 2nd FP . Hopefully ours will come smoothly too.
Let's keep in touch.

Finger print

Sun99,

Me and my wife are going to second finger print today. Did you received notice for your kid and wife

Keep post alive

RD 06/01
ND 07/01
1ST FP 12/01
RFE 09/02
RFE RESPONSE RECEIVED BY INS 11/02

2ND FP NOTICE RECEIVED 04/02
FP TO BE DONE 05/02

AD....?

RAJJU

Re: Finger print

They haven't got theirs yet only mine is scheduled for this Wedsday.

Hi fellas,

So far I have been a silent observer just watching all of you fune people post their highly informative and at times emotional posts.

Yes I am in the same boat as you:

RD: Oct 2001,
FP: Dec 2001 (on INS web status update on Jan 31st 2001)
RFE: For employment and Birth certificates on NOV 2002 (RFE received on 9th Jan 2003).
RFE: for 2nd FP got this saturday (5-3-2003).
(I'm also from a country that is in special registration list)

My questions/concerns are:

1) How the hell some one's Finger Printing gets expired ? I mean the FBI checks ran based on FP can get expired which is logical and an automated check can be made but WHY ON EARTH I HAVE TO PHYSICALLY GO AND GET MY FINGER PRINTING DONE AGAIN ? This just blows me out!

2) Is it possible to go for FP before the date they mention in the notice?

My I-485 process is akin to the rape that I have started to enjoy now.
:eek:
Lets keep the hope up for that is what we can do at the least.

JJ

Re finger prints

Today me and my wife done second finger prints. I have to wait and see for next step of approval???/ keep live this posting

To slave_untill_gc

There is a possibility you may go for the FP ahead of schedule. It just depends on which location you are going and what kind of person you are going to talk to . Good luck to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I happen to talk to my Lawyer after I posted the post. Per his opinion one can go for FP any time he/she pleases to, but immigration department wont even bother to have a peek into the records untill a week after the date they gave. So take your pick.

JJ
:p