Fingerprints Issue???????

Tajindia

Registered Users (C)
My wife got her fingerprints done in YR 2002 (June). They are still pending? Does anyone know how much time it is taking nowadays to get the fingerprints done and reviewed. I would appreciate it

SRC 03 111 52&&&

Call 1800 and ask for schedule for New FP for her.

keep followup untill u got next schdule, it seems FP has Expired and system failed to issue for new FP.

Good Luck

I think they have not updated the message ....u can call FBI office to chcek the status of your fingerprint. You can find the phone number in one of the old posting.

Hi --- My Problem

My problem is that I randomnly checked lot of different SRC's from June to October 2002, they are still showing pending review... This is what I do not understand.

Taj:confused:

Hi --- My Problem

My problem is that I randomnly checked lot of different SRC's from June to October 2002, they are still showing pending review... This is what I do not understand.

Hi --- My Problem

Hi --- My Problem

Sorry for the multiple posting-- technical problem!!!

The status showing is

On October 22, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

What does that mean. It has been a while since I was in this process..

Any help will be appreciated..

Taj