Fingerprints expires

goal32

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how long will fingerprints stay valid? because I have seen someone said that they will approve you beford it expires.

Fingerprints are valid for 15 months. But when it starts counting is a question to be answered, That is , does it start counting from the date of finger printing or does it start from the date INS receives the fingerprint results from FBI.

Also, BCIS does not care about the fingerprint expiration, many have gone through the pain of second finger printing, which is ofcourse a further delay in the processing time.

KMCA

I received a second fingerprint notice on 3/14 (my first fingerprint was 10/18/01), so about 17 months have elapsed.

The notice on top said "please expedite" so I was able to get fingerprinted on a walk-in basis yesterday.

I hope this means that they are about to make a decision on my case.

Fingerprints expire in 15 months

Based on several posting here Fingerprints expire in 15 months. If INS needs another fingerprint clearence before they can make a decision they will issue another fingerprint notice.

Contact an attorney for legal advice, whats stated above is my opinion only.

May God Bless us all who are still waiting....

does'nt make sence

Why shd finger print expire.
Do they mean to tell us our finger print changes after 15 mons or 18 mons.
If they want to check for criminal history all they have to do is to
run the check again.

That's right. The smarties in Nebraska think the finger prints of human being chang always.
Or you never know may be theirs change. It could be true because they do seem special