fingerprinting

dreamcatcher11

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, first let me say I am very happy that we have this forum. It is like a blessing in disguise. Here is my question: When my husband goes in to for his fingerprinting appointment for his EAD, do I have to go with him? We have to drive almost 3 hours to get there and I am 26 weeks pregnant and I surely don't want to take any chances. I have placenta previa and my DR told me to avoid going long distances and make sure I get alot of rest. Bed rest may be the next thing he tells me but for now I am ok. I want to go with him but I am afraid that I will end up going into labor or bleeding. I am the US citizen( by birth) and I am sponsering him as my husband. We are mailing in all of our paperwork on Tuesday as we are still getting everything into order.

dreamcatcher11 said:
Hi everyone, first let me say I am very happy that we have this forum. It is like a blessing in disguise. Here is my question: When my husband goes in to for his fingerprinting appointment for his EAD, do I have to go with him? We have to drive almost 3 hours to get there and I am 26 weeks pregnant and I surely don't want to take any chances. I have placenta previa and my DR told me to avoid going long distances and make sure I get alot of rest. Bed rest may be the next thing he tells me but for now I am ok. I want to go with him but I am afraid that I will end up going into labor or bleeding. I am the US citizen( by birth) and I am sponsering him as my husband. We are mailing in all of our paperwork on Tuesday as we are still getting everything into order.
No. You don't have to go with him.

Actually most of the ASC will ask you to wait outside, just aloud the person with the appointment to get in.
Don't worry, just tell him that call you when he arrives and when he finishes. That will take just like 15 to 20 minutes! Take a rest girl.

Good luck,

cherr1980 said:
Actually most of the ASC will ask you to wait outside, just aloud the person with the appointment to get in.
Don't worry, just tell him that call you when he arrives and when he finishes. That will take just like 15 to 20 minutes! Take a rest girl.

Good luck,
I also wasnt sure when he would have his appointment but I am figuring it may be around the time I am due. Hopefully it will be after the baby is born but I just want to know in advance. My dad said he could go with him but I really want to go. I think my Dr is worried that I may start bleeding because of my placenta previa and he doesn't want to take any chnces with it.
Thanks for answering:)))))))))