Fingerprinting without a notice

GCG

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

is it possible to do the fingerprinting at Hartford ASC without a notice in hands?

The thing is that we just moved a couple of weeks back and after a call to VSC learned that they sent us an FP notice scheduled for 09/09/06...

We did not receive the notice in the mail, nor our attorney, so most likely by Friday night we will not have the paper notice in our hands.

As you all understand time is critical these days, and who knows when they resend us the notice so I am planning to try to give the FPs this saturday without the FP notice, it will be my 4th time giving the fingerprints at that ASC but I am a bit worried if they allow me to do it without a paper on hands.

Has anyone expierienced doing an FP without a notice? Is it possible at all? Can they just lookup our information in the computer, they surely should have us scheduled with their ASC and should be expecting us... How important is it to have a notice that's the real question....

thanks.

Call Them!

you should immediately call the USCIS and ask them about this. You get to talk to a live person if you have fingerprinting schedule and they are very reasonable