FingerPrinting Theories (on recent approvals) anyone??

Hi Sree,
Could you please let u know, how long FBI takes to reply back to our queries for Name Check.
Thanks,
shishe

I'm sure there is a process change. The old cases and new cases are dealt differently. However I'm not sure about the cut off date. But for sure, the new cases filed, be it EB2 or EB3, the processing is at a faster pace. So I tend to agree to the theory mentioned at first (above in the thread)

sree1965 said:
"Name check" is important. If name check is not cleared from FBI, you are stuck....

Name check is different from FP, eventhough both are from FBI. The main delay is because of Name check from FBI. I observed many 2003-2004 cases Name check were not cleared.

SREE

EB3 - Non RIR
Labor PD : October 2003
I-140 ND : Jan 24th 2004;; AD : July 27th 2004
I-485 ND : Mar 1st 2004;; AD : ???????
FP : Sep 7th 2004...FP Received to CIS:Sep 9th 2004
LUD For 485 : Sep 10th 2004...
FBI Name Check Pending From March 8th 2004;; AD : ???
Wife Name Check Completed : March 9th 2004

Why is your name check earlier than your fp? I think name check and fp are processed tegother?

question on FP

I was curious to know even if Children are required to be finger printed for 485 approval.

FP for spouse amd myself was over in May/04 and also updated on my portfolio , as they have received the FP , and processing has begun...blah ...blah

Tx.

Hey DMUN,

Just to mention, the children are thankfully kept out of FP, unless they fall above the 'minor' category. I'm here for my 2 sons and their 485 approval is tied with mine.

Good luck

Digs

name check?

Hello,I got my FP done on 18 oct and on 21 oct my LUD changed to showing "results of FP has been recieved and process has been resumed"
Does this mean my name check has been done or is it pending .How do i no that? Can i initiate the email to FBI for name check or is it to be done thru my lawyer or is it to early to send an email? please do Advise

RD :09/22/04
FP :10/18/04
EAD :pending

Scree1965,

Would you please tell me what's DOB and A# which was mentioned in your reponse about email for name check? How can I get the information for these two items?

Thanks,

Jie

DOB = Date of birth
A# - Alien number should be on the I-485 receipt.

Hope it helps.

Kashish

Apriljie said:
Scree1965,

Would you please tell me what's DOB and A# which was mentioned in your reponse about email for name check? How can I get the information for these two items?

Thanks,

Jie