FingerPrinting Theories (on recent approvals) anyone??

MJ23

Registered Users (C)
seeing a lot of 140/485 approvals in NSC is a great thing...congrats to everyone

other than EB3, concurrent,Sep03 - i'm seeing a common thread among all the approved folks - their approval date is just about exactly 5 months + 1-2 days after their FP date.

any takers on this theory?

approved guys - ur comments are welcome as it could shed more light for people waiting like us.

MJ23

MJ23 said:
seeing a lot of 140/485 approvals in NSC is a great thing...congrats to everyone

other than EB3, concurrent,Sep03 - i'm seeing a common thread among all the approved folks - their approval date is just about exactly 5 months + 1-2 days after their FP date.

approved guys - ur comments are welcome as it could shed more light for people waiting like us.

MJ23
My finger printing date is May 15, 2004 I140 RD Sep 22'03, I485 Nov 22'03 EB3.
According to your theory, mine should be approved but I am still waiting.

bharad1 said:
based on this..

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/soc042804.html

not sure if your case would be treated as concurrent....

concurrent filing means any I-140/I-485 filed at the same time or a subsequent I-485 filing pursuant to a pending I-140 if no adjudicative action has been taken on the I-140.

My Case was filed concurrently -- in the same envelope. Just because my I-140 was approved first that doesn't make it nonconcurrent.

in-delema

as per my theory, In-Delema - ur case should come up pretty soon - if it all this theory works!! ---keep me in the loop

guys - this might be just pure speculation -- but just thought will throw it out - ok..

Hope your theory is true.
And thanks for giving me a little hope.

In-delema

MJ23 said:
as per my theory, In-Delema - ur case should come up pretty soon - if it all this theory works!! ---keep me in the loop

guys - this might be just pure speculation -- but just thought will throw it out - ok..

aonflux said:
concurrent filing means any I-140/I-485 filed at the same time or a subsequent I-485 filing pursuant to a pending I-140 if no adjudicative action has been taken on the I-140.

My Case was filed concurrently -- in the same envelope. Just because my I-140 was approved first that doesn't make it nonconcurrent.

Thats interesting, becos another question seems to say something else..

"Q: Are the instructions equally applicable to concurrently filed cases that are currently in pipeline and not yet adjudicated with respect to the March 31, 2004 interoffice memo.

A:The recent memo would apply to concurrently filed I-140/I-485 cases that are n the centers adjudication pipeline that is if there has been no adjudicative action regarding the I-140. If the center has already adjudicated the I-140, the memo would not apply."

So no idea what they plan to do!

my opinion is aonflux application is still concurrent but it's highly doubtful whether FO memo will apply - because of the very paragraph bharad wrote.

yes shishe, but again - just my own opinion-speculation, hope i'm wrong and u get ur 485 soon too :)

MJ23 said:

MJ23

You could be right on your theory and I want to believe it, but my PF was done on 05/01/04 and 140/485 still pending. Even my PF wasn't updade on website. What do you thing abou it?

MJ23 said:
yes shishe, but again - just my own opinion-speculation, hope i'm wrong and u get ur 485 soon too :)
Hope your thought could be wrong. :D kidding man. I am fine bcoz my 140 cleared long back and eligible of AC21. Hope and pray god for every one in this forum get their approval faster.
Thanks

"Name check" is important. If name check is not cleared from FBI, you are stuck....

Name check is different from FP, eventhough both are from FBI. The main delay is because of Name check from FBI. I observed many 2003-2004 cases Name check were not cleared.

how do you know if your name check is pending from FBI and your wife's has been cleared etc --- i mean - how did you check - any phone numbers to call? - when you call, how do you identify yourself - with your A#?

shed some light please

MJ23 said:
how do you know if your name check is pending from FBI and your wife's has been cleared etc --- i mean - how did you check - any phone numbers to call? - when you call, how do you identify yourself - with your A#?

shed some light please

tennis11 said:
tennis11

Sree:

Same question as MJ- how do you if its been done?

Thanks!

FBI[Name check Department]

E-mail them with all your details : Full Name, DOB, A#, SSN, Present Address, Phone no, FAX no, E-mail address ...

to : FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov