Fingerprinting results received

kesab

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I did my finger printing on Oct 6, and LUD changed today again like:
On October 12, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Well.. I am affected by retrogression. Anybosy has got similar ststus or any comments what they are going to do now? thanks..

kesab said:
Hi all,
On October 12, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Well.. I am affected by retrogression. Anybosy has got similar ststus or any comments what they are going to do now? thanks..
I received the exact same reply today and my case is exactly similar to yours.

Same case here-fingerprinting done-results recieved-same message for the application.
I think the case processing continues even though no case can be approved until visa numbers are available. They probably sit on the shelf till the priority date becomes current at which point the approval will be prompt.

kesab said:
Hi all,

EB ??????

Your I 485 is going to process as per USCIS routine system. Retrogression means; even if you I 485 is cleared all the steps, it won't be approved until visa number available in your category.

kesab said:
Hi all,

sugatahema said:
Same case here-fingerprinting done-results recieved-same message for the application.
I think the case processing continues even though no case can be approved until visa numbers are available. They probably sit on the shelf till the priority date becomes current at which point the approval will be prompt.

Dear All,

Where did you see this message? Pl. let me now to check this message?

Rgs
GS05