FingerPrinting in US for Autralia immigration

Some_GreenCard

Registered Users (C)
I downloaded fingerprinting card from fbi website and went to local police station to got fingerprinted. But local police station gave those fingerprint papers to me and asked to send by myself or through send it austrlia immigration back and so australia immigration can send to fbi requesting fingerprint done. IS this normal procedure or am i missing something ??? :confused:

Do it urself...go to "mailboxes, ups etc."..get ur fingerprinting done and send it to FBI office...they will send it back to u and then u'll have to forward it to DIMIA !!

hope this helps !! :)

Thnxs..

Raj_Immigration said:
Do it urself...go to "mailboxes, ups etc."..get ur fingerprinting done and send it to FBI office...they will send it back to u and then u'll have to forward it to DIMIA !!

Hi Raj,

I am also in a similar kind of situation. I have applied for Oz PR and the secondary applicant is my mother (dependant). Now, they have asked for her USA Police Records check. She is currently in India and I am in the USA. How do I go about getting her Police records ? SHould I talk to my Case Officer ?? At the time of application (10/2004), she had spent a cumulative period of 11 months only in the USA. Since application, she has spent an additional 4 months. Now, I guess is the time of decision and the CO has subtlely requested for a US PCC for my mother,.

I am very worried as to how to go about this...

Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Thanks in advance !
Anand..

Raj_Immigration said: